Chapter 16 - Day 4

I get up out of my bed and walk to the kitchen. I expected for a whole pack of wolves to be growling at me once I walked in but, surprisingly no one was around. I grabbed a bowl and poured cereal into it. Once, the milk was in the bowl I began to eat my cereal. It was quiet in my house, too quiet.

"Ya know." a voice said as I froze into place. It was Ashley. I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"What do you want?" I turned and glared at her.

"He doesn't want you." She stated.

"I beg to differ. He didn't want me, he would have never sent his pack out to look for me lastnight, but believe what you want to." I shrugged.

"I'm happy you understand. You're a virgin anyway." I turned and looked at her.

"Listen, my virginity has absolutely nothing to do with this, so that was pointless to say. Now get away from me before I rip out you're throat."

"Oh, you could try." I start to growl at her, ready to tear her apart. Alicia walks in.

"What the hell?! Leave Ashley. Now."  She shouted at that whore. Ashley smirked and walked away.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

"Were you really going to fight her?" Alicia asked, amused.

"It wouldn't really be a fight." I smiled.

"What would it be exactly?" She asked.

"Just me ripping off all of her limbs and handing them to Brandon on a silver platter." I said and Alicia laughed.

"I have something to tell you." She told me.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I am offended. I didn't do anything, this time." She said.

"So what is it?" I asked again.

"I met my mate." She stated, biting her lip.

"Who is it?" I asked, interested.

"Aaron." she said simply.

"Aaron?" I looked at her. "Congrats girl, Aaron's a good guy, but watch out for his sister." she smiled.

"You're happy for me?" She questioned.

"Of course. You're my best friend. I will always be happy for you. Just let him know that if he treats you like Brandon treats me, I will rip out his throat." I said smiling.

"Will do." She said smiling back. Christie smiled to her best friend. Even with the whole Brandon thing she has always been with me.

"So, where is everyone?" I asked, putting my bowl in the sink.

"They went out for breakfast." She answered.

"Cool." I said getting up and walking near the stairs.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To my father's office." I answered half way up the stairs.

"Christie. No." I heard Alicia scream. I ignored her and stepped inside to see Brandon sitting on top of my dad's desk. Alicia came up behind me.

"Brandon's in here." She said laughing nervously.

"I can see that. What the hell are you doing in here?" I ask, calmly.

"I needed to think." He answered, simply.

"So, you come in my fathers office?" I ask.

"Yes." He replied.

"Leave Brandon." I demanded.

"No." He answered.

"No?" I repeated.

"I need to talk to you."

"No, you don't." I said.

"Alicia could you give us a moment." She nodded and left.

"What do you want?" I ask, annoyed.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked.

"Why? Are you really that damn stupid!?" I yelled.

"I guess so." He said laughing. I stared at him with a blank face.

"You believed your fuck buddy over your mate, that's why I hate you. All you do is play games with me. You should have just rejected me when you had the chance. I'm sick of you Brandon. I want both you and your pack to leave, but I can't make you all leave beacause Alicia just found out Aaron is her mate. Your pack members hate me because they think I hurt that, that slut bag. If I wanted to hurt her I would walk up to her and rip out her throat right now. You are a fucking douche who doesn't deserve a mate. Accepting you was a mistake." I slowly turn around and walk out of the door. I shake my head in frustration. "Douche." I mumble. I then start to hear growling from downstairs. I walk down to see Aaron in front of Alicia as Jacob comes in. Jacob looks at him.

"Chill dude. We are just friends." He says rolling his eyes."Mates." He mumbles.

"Jakey pooh!." I yell. He looks at me.

"Never call me that again." He says.

"Why? Its cute." I cooed.

"Its not manly." He answered sticking out his chest.

"Neither are you." I mumbled. The rest of the day, I didn't see or talk to Brandon I just stayed with Aaron, Alicia and Jacob.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I have been crazy busy. Also, I am sorry if its to short, I still have writers block. Thanks for fanning, voting, and commenting. I love reading them.