Chapter 13 - Day 1

I woke up the next morning actually wanting to train. I asked Alicia if she wanted to train with me and she agreed. I went into my bathroom, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I put my long jet black hair into a high ponytail. I slipped on a black training bra and dark gray yoga pants. Alicia had put on a white tank top and black yoga pants with white tennis shoes. I put on my dark grey tennis shoes and my way downstairs. I walked into the living room with Alicia right next to me to see a bunch of people sitting on my couch. "Who are all of these people?"

"I really don't know." Once they realized me and Alicia was in there presence they glared at me.

"Okay, now that was rude." I looked around the room and remembered these are Brandon's pack members. I decided to speak.

"Okay, hello people. I am going to let you all know that I don't care what pack you come from, this is my house and you will respect me in it understood?" they all nodded. "Disrespectful idiots." I mumbled. Alicia and I walked into the kitchen and got two water bottles. Once the bottles were filled we left the crowded house. Once outside, my father stopped us.

"Where do you two think you are going?"

"To train."

"You have to tend to your guests."

"Alicia is my guess dad. I told Brandon last night I didn't want them here  and he took it upon himself to stay anyway so, they're your guest daddy. Have fun." I said walking away. Me and my best friend walked into the woods laughing.

"You two might as well be hyenas." Aaron said in front of us. We ignored him like he was not there. Just as we got to my usual training place, I see Brandon training with a familiar looking wolf.

"Jasper?" The two stopped and looked at us. "You're apart of the Broken Shadow Pack?" Brandon looked at Jasper and growled. They looked like they were having a really angry conversation through their mind link.

"If you don't mind we are training." Brandon said. I stared at Jasper as he put his head down.

"Yeah, I do mind. You are in my spot to train."

"Really, I don't smell your scent on it."

"Damn lie. You smell my scent you fucking loser." Alicia pulled me back while I walked closer to him. "I will fight you for it." he smirked.

"Christie, let's just leave it alone and leave." Alicia said.

"No, I accept your challenge." I smirked. Alicia stepped in front of me.

"No, you don't accept. Really, you may wanna stop while you still can." Brandon started laughing.

"She's a girl. She is not as strong as me." he said.

"You sexist asshole. Move Alicia I am going to rip that fucking douche to shred's." I yelled. She turned and looked me in the eyes.

"No Chris, he is not worth it." I stared at Brandon with murder in my eyes. "Look at me and calm down." I took deep breaths and counted to ten. I slowly turned around and walked away. "Good choice."

"So , where we train?"  I asked.

"Come on."

"Where we going?"

"To my training place." We walked to my car and pulled out of the driveway. "That asshole was finish that whole time." she said looking in her rear view mirror and I did the same to see Brandon with a huge grin on his face.

"Let's just go."

*            *             *

"Turn left here." Alicia told me. We were about 20 minutes away from my house. "Stop right here." she continued while we drove down the dirt road. We stopped in front of a old house.

"Where are we?"

"Well, this house used to belong to my grandmother. When she died she left it to me. The back garden is full of training equipment. I use this place to train. The best part is no one knew about this place but her and I and now you."

"Wow."

"Yeah. Let's go." We walked to the back of the house and sat our stuff down. It was absolutely beautiful. I looked around. "Start wherever you want." I started on the punching bag. We worked for hours on our training. When we finally finished it was already 6:45 pm. I had sweat dripping down my body. I had never worked that hard in my life. We got back in my car and drove to my house. When we arrived no one was in sight. We walked inside and talked about how interesting Alicia's training place was. Once we opened the door all the chatter that was going on before ceased. They stared at us. I stared at them. The guys looked somewhat pleased while the girls growled. I looked in between me and Alicia. I still had sweat glistening on my skin and her tank was showing her dark grey training bra. I heard a deep growl. I turned and saw my father with Brandon. I turned and almost made my way to my bedroom until my dad grabbed my wrists.

"My office now." he ordered. He and Brandon walked past me with Brandon smirking.

"Alicia, I will be right back. Go to my room and wait for me."

"Okay." she said and left. I walked to my fathers office and sat as far as I could away from my so called mate.

"Christine Nicole Gold, what has gotten into you?" I winced at the sound of my whole name. I glared at my father. "Answer me."

"You want to know what my problem is, I don't have a problem."

"What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing dad. I just don't see the reason in being with someone if they will never believe what you tell them. The funniest part is out of all people he believes the slut he used, oh I mean still is sleeping with. I am not one to take crap from anyone mate or not. I am finished here because this is obviously pointless." I stood up and left my dad's office and walked to my bedroom. I saw Alicia on my bed looking through her phone. "Let's throw a party."

"What?"

"Let's throw a party. A pool party in my back garden."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It would be fun."

"Okay. When?"

"Tomorrow night. My dad is going to another meeting and he's taking my mom and we can invite all of the pack members except the kids of course."

"Okay, awesome. Now let's get some rest we have  a lot to do tomorrow." She left my bedroom and wen to take a shower. Once she was ready for bed, I got up and got ready. When I was ready, we decided to watch a movie until we fell asleep. Day one down, six more to go. I thought to myself when she put in Identity Theft.

Picture of Jasper >>>>>>