Chapter 29 - Plus Signs Aren't Always A Good Thing

After school, Brandon and Aaron made us watch their first practice of the school year. It was so boring to watch. Alicia was sitting beside me every time Aaron got tackled she would wince and scolded me for not doing the same for Brandon. Honestly, every time I looked up and saw him get tackled I memorized the jersey number, so I could beat the crap out of the guy later. So far, we have been sitting here for two hours. I sat on the bleachers and watched as the boys made there way into the locker room. I perked up and smiled. My legs bounced up and down rapidly. "Calm down girly. You'll get laid soon enough."Alicia joked. I glared at her.

"Shut up." It's been hours since the first day of school ended. I'm ready to go home.

"Alicia." Aaron called her over to him where he was freshly showered and changed.

"See ya girly." Ali said as she got up and made her way over to him. They kissed and walked away hand in hand. If I know Ali, I know as soon as they get into that car she is going to be looking for bruises. I rolled my eyes as I waited for Brandon. I stood up and walked to the locker rooms. I waited by the exit. I watched as every other football player leave the locker room, but the one I really wanted to see. I tapped my foot patiently. Then, I huffed. I stormed into the empty locker room. There was one shower still going. I saw Brandon's bag on the bench and I furrowed my eyebrows. I walked over to the shower and pulled back the curtain. There, was my mate in all his glorying his head dipped under the steaming water. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed his naked body. He looked up and at me.

"Join me." He whispered.

"I can't, I have to get home." He stood up straight and neared me. He pulled my shirt over my head and pulled off my bra. He crouched down and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them to the side. He kissed up my thigh and pulled down my underwear. I looked down and watched him in awe. I ran my fingers through his wet hair. He stood up straight and pulled me into the shower. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed down my neck. I tilted my head giving him more access to my skin. His hands roamed my body. I bit my lip as his hand inched lower, holding my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, running my hands through his hair as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I hummed softly. He picked me up, keeping me against the wall and sucked on the skin just above my breasts. I moaned softly, which echoed throughout the empty locker room. Without warning, I felt him slide into me, I gripped his shoulders. My eyes fluttered closed as I quietly moaned his name, which caused him to thrust faster, holding my hips to the wall. My legs tightened around his waist, pulling in deeper. It didn't take long before he started pounding inside me, causing me to scream out in pure pleasure. God, I waited so long for this. I clawed at his back. I couldnt form a coherent sentence as he asked me how it felt. I just threw my head back and bit my lip harshly, I think I drew blood. It didn't take long for us to reach our climax. I slumped against the wall, my forehead resting on Brandon's. I kissed him and held him close. He let me down and I grinned. I turned and started washing up. He kissed the back of my neck. After our shower, he gave me a t- shirt and shorts from his locker. I stuffed my clothes in his bag. I jumped on his back and we walked out to my car.

*. *. *.

"Chris, I'm bored." Alicia whined over the phone.

"Go find your mate and do something. Geez." I huffed. I was doing my homework and my best friend was happily distracting me.

"No, I'm upset with him." I rolled my eyes.

"That's nothing new, Ali."

"What's your problem?" I sighed. After what me and Brandon did in the locker room, I should be smiling like an idiot, but something is off. I can't put me finger on it.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I sat down my textbook and laid back in bed. "I feel like something is going on. You know how I feel about being in the dark about certain things. I don't know, something is different."

"It's probably nothing. It's probably you just over thinking things again."

"Maybe, I have to go."

"Okay, bye." We hung up the phone. I know I'm not over thinking things. Something is wrong. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I opened my medicine cabinet and reached for my aspirin, but froze. A brand new box of tampons left unopened. I stared at the box with wide eyes. I ran my hand through my hair. I paced in the bathroom. When was the last I had my period? A month ago? I dropped to the floor in realization. Am I pregnant? I put my head in my hands. How could we be so stupid? I thought we were careful. I got up and ran to my bedroom door.

"Mom!" I screamed. My mom walked out of her room and into mine. My breathing was erratic.

"Christie, are you okay?" I couldn't speak I was too freaked out. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my bathroom. I showed her the box of tampons. She stared at it in confusion until she looked at me with wide eyes. "Okay, I'm going to make a quick run to the drug store. I'll be back in twenty minutes." She hugged me. I closed my eyes and nodded. "Just calm down. It's going to be okay." She pulled away and walked out. My phone started to ring. I walked over to my bed and looked at the screen. Brandon. I declined the call and turned my phone off. I can't talk to him right now. What the hell am I gonna do? I laid in my bed and waited for my mom to come back. When she came back, she walked into my room and closed the door. She handed me a brown paper bag. I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom for the third time today. As soon as I finished, I set the used stuck on the counter and walked out. I sat on my bed next to my mother and waited for five long, agonizing minutes. My mom and I shared a look. I stood up and went to check the test. I looked down at that test to see that pink plus sign. I'm pregnant. I broke down crying. My mom rushed to my side and hugged me, tight.

The Next Day

I walked into school, ignoring my surroundings. I'm going to be a parent and I'm only 16. How fucking cliché. I felt someone grab my wrist. I didn't have to look at him to know it was Brandon. "Hey," he greeted. "Why didn't you answer you phone last night?"

"I turned off my phone. It was a distraction." I answered. He pulled me closer and pecked my lips.

"I was worried." I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. My mind began to wander. Will the baby have his smile? I hugged him.

"I love you, Brandon." I whispered.

"I love you too, Chris." I looked up at him. "What's going on? You're acting really weird." I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'll see you at lunch." I leaned up and kissed him quickly. I turned and made my way to my first class of the day.

___________________________

Sorry for the long wait. School is kicking my ass. I have exams next week and I had like seven projects due the same day. Forgive me. 1 more chapter left. I might create a sequel to this. Anyway, I love reading your comments so keep them coming.

~Bianca • _•