5

It's been a crazy week, at the beginning Jae tried setting me up with a new foster family. Let me tell you, it lasted not even two hours. She was talking to the parents in another room and I was in a different one with their two little ones. One was hopping down the stairs, missed a step and fell onto the floor. In the middle of crying and her mother trying to comfort her, the father said they couldn't take me because the little girl blamed me for making her fall, saying I pushed her.

Jae was tired and I went off to work when we got back. Work was long as always, Jimin has been recently not coming in during lunch but picking me up after to go to their place for dinner. We've gotten closer, now though he's asking for me to sing to him a little. I decilne sometimes but then I give up and sing a bit anyways. Now Jin's words have been running through my train of thought more and more. Maybe he does like me. Nah, impossible. Today is saturday, Jimin is picking me up like normal, but it's about 30 minutes before then and I decide to ask Nami and Yi about it.

"How do you know if someone likes you?" I ask while cleaning tables, the cafe currently empty.

"Huh? Why?" NaMi asks right away.

"Well they'll want to be around you a lot more and want to hear your voice, maybe even hang out at your work more often." Yi says cleaning cups with out paying attention.

"How do you know that dumbass!" NaMi hits Yi on the shoulder and he flinches, then she turns to me. "Think someone likes you?" she asks.

I nod my head and continue my work.

"If anyone likes you I would think it's that Jimin boy you've been hanging around with. He seems really interested in you." NaMi says and I flush red.

"W-w-why w-w-ould you think t-that?" I stutter out.

"OH!! DO YOU LIKE HIM TOO?!!" she yells and I flush red even more.

The the bell chimes and we all look over to the door, Jimin looks over all of us until his eyes land on me.

"Are you almost ready?" he asks as he strides over.

"U-umm y-yeah," I clear my throat. "Just let me change real quick."

I head to the back and get changed quickly, grabbing my stuff i'm still pulling my shirt down as walk out. Jimin is by the door now and NaMi and Yi are talking quietly.

"Ready?" he asks, walking out as I nod.

He holds the door open for me and we hear as I walk out.

"YOU SO DO!"

I duck my head as the door closes. Jimin looks to me in wonder.

"What was that about?" he laughs.

"Just something stupid." I tell him.

"Come on, tell me." he pushes a little but I don't budge.

"It's really nothing." I laugh.

"What's so stupid that you can't tell me?" he asks.

"Fine, there's someone I hang out with a lot and they think I have a crush on that person but I dont." I say.

"Ooo, what's this person's name?" he asks with wide eyes.

"It's unimportant." I tell him.

"Of course it's important, who's this person you hang out with other than me?" he asks as we walk into the apartment.

I get embarrassed and I rush in, throwing off my shoes and heading straight for the kitchen where I knew Jin would be. So I was right, but I did not want to see what was happening in the kitchen. Jin was pressed to the counter and Namjoon was the one pressing him to the counter. Their lips were locked and I think I could hear a small moan escape Jin. I turn on my heal and head out of the kitchen, eyes wide, but I don't get far before I walk into a chest. The chest of Jimin. I stumble back and head to Taehyung's room.