Part 15

JUNG HOSEOK

"Jihee! Cheonsa! Let's go!" I call my kids after preparing everything for our picnic together with their mom.

I hear there footsteps coming down the stairs, both are excited to meet their mom again.

We all hop in my car and I drive our way to their mother until I see a flower shop on the way. I take a stop and park the car and tell the kids, "Guard the car and behave, okay? Appa will just buy flower for your Mom." Both Cheonsa and Jihee nods. I smile.

Even though Y/N is gone, I'm happy and contented with my life with our two angels with me. She may have died early, but the beautiful memories we shared with her will forever remain in our hearts and mind.

After buying her flowers, I go back to the car and find my children singing together happily while giggling. It's such a beautiful scene that I hope Y/N could see.

Her death may have brought us a lot of pain, but those times she spent with us helped us to move forward in life and knowing that she's up there watching us, is enough.

"Hi Eomma!" Jihee and Cheonsa greets their mother happily as they squat down in front of her.

I arrange our picnic blanket on the grass and the food before joining the kids with there conversation with their mother.

Cheonsa and Jihee rises up after and starts arranging our food and plates, giving me an alone time to talk with my wife.

Smiling, I put down the flowers I bought on her grave. Tears starts flowing down my eyes, my heart longing for her sweet smile, kisses and hugs. Without her, my heart feels empty but my memories with her somehow fills the whole.

"Hey, love. It's been a year since you left us." I bite my lip and wipe my continuous flowing tears. "How are you? Are you okay and happy? Because we're happy knowing that your just with us, in our hearts. You may not be present physically but the memories you left will always remind us of how much lucky we are to have you in our life."

"The first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me but I guess we're not meant to be together forever," I chuckle. Fate played with us really well. It's painful but we have to accept. I wipe my tears, still smiling, and sigh. "I miss you, my love and please remember that you will always be in my heart even if you're gone. I love you so much, Y/N and I wish you happiness from where you are."

THE END