Part 13

You let your children snuggle in your arms while laying down the bed and watching Frozen. You can't help but admire your little kids especially Jihee who's singing along with Anna while just laying comfortably. Her lyrics doesn't match the lyrics of 'For the First Time in Forever' completely which makes you giggle, finding it very cute.

Hoseok comes out of the bathroom and joins the fun, suddenly immitating Anna's 'Elsa! Do you wanna build a snowman?,' making you giggle as well. Hoseok's heart softens seeing you smile bright again.

The moment you stopped the theraphy, slowly, you gained back some strength to at least have fun with your family but every night, you experience headache, nausea or worst, your seizures. There was even this time that you stopped breathing for thirty seconds. Hoseok thought it was your time but luckily you're still here, with him.

You often lose sensations, sense of hearing or tasting and you just sometimes stare dumbfounded at something. You also have a difficulty to walk now.

"Hey, kids. It's late. Kiss Eomma and Appa goodnight and sleep, okay?" Hoseok tells his children. Both Jihee and Cheonsa rise up and give you a hug and a kiss before saying, "Good night," and leaving the room.

You snuggle closer to Hoseok, feeling his warmth on your body while he strokes your bald head with his fingers. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Quite good."

"Remember when we first came here in this house? I remember how happy you were," he says while smiling as the both of you reminisce the past.

"Of course. This is my dream house," you chuckle and then suddenly, you feel your head ache again but this time, you try to stay calm but tears start flowing down your eyes and Hoseok felt his shirt slowly getting wet with your tears.

"Love, you alright?" He asks. You nod but don't look at him as you are trying your best not to scream from the pain on your head. "I just missed the old us," you lie. You hear Hoseok chuckle.

When the pain lessens, you wipe your tears and look up to your husband with a smile as you say, "I love you so much, Hoseok and I want you to know that I'm happy to be your wife. You're the perfect husband that I could ever wish for. Words aren't enough to explain and express my admiration and love for you. Thank you for taking care of me, for loving me and for fighting with me even if it's so difficult. Take care of the kids, kiss them goodnight for me always tell them that I love them so much," You finally let go the tears that you're stopping from falling. There's no use anyway.

"Don't say that like you're leaving, please. A little longer, please. Just let us be with you a little more longer." He hugs you tight and kisses your forehead as tears start streaming down his face as pain takes over his chest. "I love you more than the most, Y/N and words aren't enough to express how thankful and happy I am to be your husband and the mother of my children. Thank you for being with me, for loving me and being a great wife to me and a mother to our children. Always remember that I love you but please, I'm begging you, not today. Stay more, please, because I'm not ready to let you go."

He softy presses his lips against yours. It was a passionate kiss. It was sweet and lovely with a hint of bitterness and sadness and beg. You just cry while savoring the kiss from Hoseok because it could the last that the both of you will share.

"I love you so much, Hoseok."

"I love you so much more, Y/N."