Part 11

It has been a year since you've been under chemo. There was no improvements but you still keep on hoping that slowly and someday, everything will go back to the way it was before you knew you have a cancer.

You're currently inside the room that you and Hoseok share while quietly watching TV. The door suddenly opens and your two angels enter. The both of them carefully go on top of the bed and lay down with you.

Their smile makes you smile as well. "Eomma, how are you feeling?" Your eldest child asks.

"Eomma is okay," you answer weakly.

"Eomma, when will you be able to play with us again?" The youngest asks, clueless of what illness her mother has. She knows that it's cancer but the little girl is unaware of how deadly her mom's illness is.

The kids start screaming and crying in fear as for the first time, they witness their mother's seizure in front of their own eyes. The bed started shaking. Jihee starts crying while shaking her mother as if waking her up from sleep while Cheonsa comes running down to his father.

As soon as Hoseok knew your condition, he runs up the stairs and find his daughter crying. He immediately brings you to the hospital but before doing so he told Chaeson and Jihee, "Take care of each other, okay? Mom's going to be fine."