1~Attack on Bangtan

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Paterson.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin looked at his reflection for the sixth time before leaving his house.

Today was his first day as the Personal Assistant of Yoongi, yes the BTS member with the gummy smile but swears alot.

Jimins bias is Taehyung, but was he going to complain if he was gonna see Taehyung everyday anyway? He saw a glimpse of them when he had his interview. He had to restrain himself to not look like a die hard fan at the interview. I'm guessing he was the only one that managed this. He laughs, giddy at the idea of seeing Taehyung.

Jimin gets to the building and waits at the receptionist for his new ID and instructions on what to do.

The first thing on the list was a shooting for a Puma commercial. He was told that Yoongi will be here soon.

And soon enough Yoongi was here, he was wearing a black mask with black sunglasses. In fact, all his clothes were black. Yoongi stopped in front of Jimin.

"Are you my new PA?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes, My name is Park Jimin." Jimin takes his hand out to shake Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi ignores him and starts walking to the elevators.

Jimin mentally swears. 'How rude.' Jimin muttered. But he remembers that he will see his bias soon and meekly follows Yoongi.

It wasn't even noon and Jimin was forced to run around like a slave at Yoongi's every wim.

He made Jimin get coffee which was normal.

But when Jimin got back he decided he wanted Ice mocha. Then he changed his mind and wanted an Ice latte.

Jimin had to collect Yoongi's outfit from the stylist and help Yoongi carry all his stuff to the car. He didn't even get to see Taehyung at all.

Jimin sighed and cursed the day-

"Jimin we need to get to the set. Drive!"

He followed the voice and saw Satan. Oh he meant Yoongi but what's the difference.

"Hyung don't you have a driver ?" Jimin asked, he tried to be polite and hoped it worked.

Yoongi glared back at him.

" Yes, you. Wake me up when we get there." Yoongi closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.

Jimin sighed better asleep than awake I guess.

Jimin started the car and soon arrived at the photoshoot venue. He turned around to find Yoongi sleeping.

Jimin couldn't believe it, the devil actually looked like... an angel.

He slapped himself mentally, he couldn't forget how yoongi treated him this morning. No wonder he needed a new assistant, he probably scared them all away.

"You missed your chance."

Jimin blinked. Yoongi was staring straight at him.

"Wha-at?" Jimin stutters embarrased Yoongi caught him staring.

"To take a picture. Because that would last longer." Yoongi smirks and Jimin's cheeks flush.

"I was just about to wake you up, hyung we are here now." Jimin says as he gets out of the car to go grab Yoongis things from the boot.

" Jimin says as he gets out of the car to go grab Yoongis things from the boot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And cut!" Shouted the director.

Jimin couldn't stop looking at Taehyung since he saw him . He managed to do all the the things Yoongi demanded of him.

Now that Yoongi was away filming he couldn't pass the opportunity to look at his bias.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin signed, 'Angels really do exist'.

Suddenly a body blocks Jimins view.
Jimin moves so he can see Taehyung again.

The body moves to block his view.

Jimin is already next to the wall and can't move anymore he looks up at the body.

" what are you looking at ?" Yoongi arches his eyebrows while looking at Jimin.

"I'm just watching the shooting. Do you need anything hyung ?" Jimin says politely but wants say:

' BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY IT'S TAEHYUNG!!!!!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY LIGHTING POSSIBLE HOW CAN YOU DEPRIVE ME!.'

"You are my PA why are you not in the room I'm doing my photoshoot in ?" Yoongi raises his tone slightly.

Jimin bows and mentally swears before raising his head up again and meeting Yoongi's eyes with a smile.

"Hyung do you need anything?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi frowns. "No."

'THEN WHY DID YOU COME HERE TO DEPRIVE ME OF MY TAEHYUNG.' Jimin thinks but instead follows Yoongi to the other room.

The entrance to the other room was open and the other personal assistance were waiting outside.

"Hey Jimin! Come here." Shouts Joon Hee, she was the lucky bitch that was Taehyung's personal assistant. She was nice to Jimin though so don't get me wrong.

Jimin looks at Yoongi as if asking for permission. When Yoongi nods he walks up to them.

"Hey Joon Hee." He mumbles.

"Oh honeycakes what's wrong."

" I was watching the sun set on the horizon and then a storm cloud came and fucked it up." Jimin mumbles.

She laughed, she already knew that Taehyung was Jimins bias and that Yoongi was the storm cloud.

" I know something that will cheer you up ."

Jimin looks up brightly " Noona what is it ?"

She threw Jimin a shirt.

"Taehyung wore this today."