Chapter 29 ~ The Fight

Start from the beginning

I swallowed hard, leaning in so only he could hear what I was about to say. "We need a plan. Now."

Zayn immediately understood what I was talking about and nodded his head, flashing me a wink. "I've already got one, mate."

I looked at him in surprise, curiosity building up inside me. "Tell me," I urged desperately.

He shook his head, an obvious smile playing on his lips. "I can't. It won't work if you know."

I glared at him before turning away, causing him to let out a laugh. Harry tilted his head to the side when I was facing him again, giving me a confused look. I shook my head, leaning in to kiss his forehead softly.

"Ew, could you at least keep it to holding hands?" A female voice snorted behind us.

I spun around in my seat, seeing none other than Sarah Hamilton standing there with her friend by her side. Harry froze beside me, gripping my hand tightly under the table.

"Shut up," I growled, which made her roll her eyes.

"And to think I dated one of you and kissed the other," she huffed, scrunching her nose up in disgust.

I could hear Harry swallow hard beside me. "You've changed," he mumbled, and I could tell by the look on Sarah's face that she'd heard him.

"I could say the same to you." She looked at our entwined hands that weren't under the table anymore pointedly.

I rolled my eyes when something suddenly hit me. "You do remember you kissed me after you witnessed me and Harry kissing in the hallway, though, right?"

All the color drained from her face, and I knew then that she hadn't thought about that. Without a single word, she stomped off with a huff, pulling her friend with her.

I laughed, shaking my head as I turned to Harry, who had a small smile playing on his lips. He leaned in to my ear. "Although I don't like hearing that your lips have been on anyone else's than mine, I will admit that was amazing."

I felt goosebumps rise on my skin and shivers run down my spine at his words. What this boy did to me, damn.

Instead of answering him immediately, I leaned in to kiss him. His lips moved with mine slowly and gently, and for a second I forgot we were in the cafeteria and that everybody could see us. It was just me and Harry.

We were interrupted by a cough I knew belonged to Zayn. In all honesty, I wanted to punch him for being a clockblock, but I was too busy staring into a pair of piercing green eyes to care about anything else.

"My lips are all yours, babe, all yours," I assured him, making him smile widely.

"And mine are yours, Lou."

"Okay, guys. As much as I love seeing you all loved up, it's getting a bit too much, isn't it? You don't think there could be a better occasion to confess this to each other, eh?" Liam asked in amusement, glancing at a smiling Niall beside him.

I rolled my eyes but pulled away from Harry a little anyway. Zayn shook his head with a smile on his face, causing Harry's cheeks to turn pink.

Once the bell rang, we all got up from our seats to exit the cafeteria, but for some reason Zayn, Niall and Liam departed from us as soon as we were out in the hallway. Shrugging it off, I pulled Harry with me to my locker.

I was just about to let go of him for a second to open it when it happened.

I felt someone grab a hold of my upper arm, yanking me away from Harry. A yelp escaped my lips as a fist connected with my stomach. My body was instantly slammed against the wall of lockers behind me with such force that my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I desperately wanted to defend myself, but I couldn't even feel my fingers at the moment.