Chapter 14.25- Error Code Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"Aww, okay." Saeyoung sighed. "Anyway, could you come over, I need your help with something."

"With what?"

"I'm trying to create a new robot."

"no."

"Wait! You'll like this!" Saeyoung said as he placed he phone down on his work bench. "It walks around and taze people." there was a long pause before he spoke up.

"Can't."

"Why not?!" Saeyoung whined.

"I'm meeting someone." he said. My eyes widened.

Meeting someone?

"Aww~ did Mary Vanderwood the III find a girlfriend?" Saeyoung teased. My lips curled into a smile and I held back my laughter. Saeyoung looked at me snickering.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Vanderwood shouted, both of our eyes widened "She's an acquaintance of mine." Saeyoung and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Wait what?" Saeyoung asked.

"I'm meeting up with a friend of mine who just so happens to be a girl." he said, his voice becoming softer. Saeyoung looked at me with a confused expression. I picked up a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled down a note. I hen held it up. Saeyoung read it over and then opened his mouth.

"What's her name?" he asked for me.

"Narolin." both of our eyes widened.

"Wait.... Narolin? You mean--"

"Yes, her,"

"Y-you still talk to her?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing it's just... What even happened to her?"

"She left,"

"Yeah but--"

"If that's all I'm going to get going."

"Wait Van--"

"Bye."

Beep.

As soon as the phone hung up there was dead silence. Saeyoung and I just continued to stare at each other. Both of us could probably tell what the other was thinking.

"Who's Narolin?" Saeran asked, breaking the silence that fell around us.

"Uhh... She's..." Saeyoung started to say.

"She was a.... Co-worker.... Of some sorts."

"Why do both of you look like youve seen a ghost?" Saeran asked.

"Uhhh..... Welll...--"

"It's a long story." I intruded Saeyoung.

"So?" I sighed.

"Narolin was a girl who worked at the agency to catch rogue hackers." Saeyoung explained.