Capter 11~ Confronting Secrets

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

My eyes shot open. I was engulfed in nothing but darkness, complete and udder darkness. I tried to sit up but it didn't work. For some reason I couldn't move at all. The only exception was my eyes. My eyes started to dart around the room trying to find some source of light. There was nothing but darkness. I started to feel anxious and scared. The dark, one of my biggest fears. I opened my mouth to try to call out for help but nothing came out.

What the hell is going on?! I kept trying to sit up but nothing was working.

After a few moments of nothing but pure terror taking over me I felt the air around me get cold. It was a bone chilling cold, to the point where I probably see my breath. My eyes widened as I saw something from the corner of my eye. As soon as I looked at it, it disappeared. Whatever it was looked distorted, like something straight out of my nightmares. I tried even harder to escape from whatever was going on but nothing seemed to work. I felt something slimy start to slither up my arm.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! I mentally shouted. I tried to scream out for help but I couldn't make a sound. The slimy thing started to move farther up my bandaged arm. GET OFF OF ME! I tried to shout. It was up to my shoulder by that point. I kept trying to kick and scream for help. My eyes quickly darted to my legs. I couldn't see anything but I could feel something slimy wrap around my legs. GET OFF! I tried to shout, nothing was working. I felt streams of tears fall down from my eyes and dip down to my cheeks before falling off and onto the bed. I soon felt the same thing wrap around my other arm. I was being held down, not like I could move before. I felt the slimy tendril like things wrap around my neck. My eyes widened. I was in full panic mode. I started to choke from being suffocated. The slimy tendrils tightened their grip around my neck to the point where I couldn't breathe at all. I tried everything I could to sit up and run away but nothing worked.

I felt a weight being added to the bed I was trapped on. This was the end, I was about to die by the hands of the dark, just like I had imagined I would die, alone. I shut my eyes and accepted my fate. I felt two more things touch my shoulders. They weren't slimy, rather human like. They felt like two hands grab my shoulder.

"(Y/n)?!" I heard someone shout. My eyes started to open slightly. I soon started to feel myself being shook. "(Y/n)?!" I heard my name being called out again. My eyes opened fully. I was no longer in the dark. There was a light coming from next to me. I then focused on what was infront of me.

"Saeyoung?" I asked as I became fully aware. He took a sigh of relief. He lifted my upper torso and wrapped me in a warm embrace.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"...Ya... I think..." I said as he pushed me back a little and stared at me.

"Don't scare me like that!" he said, "I thought I was about to lose you!"

"No... I'm okay..." I said as I looked down. I soon realized the position we were in. Saeyoung was straddling my waste and he was a few inches in front if my face. My eyes widened and my face flushed red.

"Why'd your face get so red off a sudden?" Saeyoung asked as he lifted his hand up and placed it onto my forehead. "You feel warm." He said, "Do you have a fever?"

"What? U-uh... No.... I'm okay." I said. He sighed and crawled off of me. I sighed in relief. "I need water." I said as I started to sit up.