Chapter 15~ Peril

??? P.O.V.

Where is it? I asked myself as I approached where the building normally would be. Has my vision really gotten that bad? Maybe I got lost along the way? No, I know I went the right way but... Where is it? I asked myself as I approached the area that the building would be. I looked around and through my blurred vision I could see something red off to the side of the road. I ignored it and walked up to the now empty space.

Once I got close enough I realized what must had happened. Oh, no. I thought. I crouched down and felt around. It was as I had suspected. I stood back up and started to walk onto of the rubble. Is she okay? She must be, they wouldn't have let this happen. What happened here exactly? Out of the corner of my left eye I could see something sprawled out on the ground under something. I walked over and looked down. It was difficult to tell but it looked like a girl. I couldn't tell who it was however. I grabbed her arms and pulled her out of whatever was holding her down. Once I did I brought her over off to the side of what was left of the building.

I sat down and held her head up. I tried to feel for a pulse. There was one and it was going strong. How someone could have survived this was unknown to me, but she may have information that I may need.

"Are you okay?" I asked the woman. She responded with a groan "Hay, are you awake?" I asked as I shook her lightly. Her eyes seemed to open a little.

"W-what?" She mumbled as her eyes opened. "Wait..." She sat up and looked at me. Her eyes seemed to narrow when she looked at me. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't "what me"." She said.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Why are you hear?" she cut me off.

"You must be confused... What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me V!" She said as she stood up.

"... You know who I am?" I asked.

"Tch, and you don't know who I am?" She asked. I looked up at her trying my best to turn the blobs of color into some sort of picture.

"I'm sorry but my vision is not the best. Who are you?"

"What do you mean "vision isn't the best?"" She asked.

"Can you please tell me who you are?" I asked as I stood up.

"It's me!" She shouted as she looked up at me.       "(Y/N)!"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/n)?!" he asked out of shock. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same." I sneered. I looked around.

Wait...if he's here that must mean...I growled.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"What?"

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" I shouted as I looked up at V.