Just Like Old Times (saeran After Ending) {Part 2}

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Saeran?" I asked as he stopped walking. I
was now extremely concerned. "What's wrong?"

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY!?" He shouted as he snapped his head up, staring into my eyes.
"I.... I don't know...." he mumbled. "I... I'm sorry for shouting." He whispered. My eyes widened hearing those words.

"It's fine," I said, "I'm sorry for asking you so many times... it's just... I was worried." I sighed,
"If something's bothering you, let me know, okay?" I asked. He nodded, barley, but he nodded. "Do you want to talk?" I asked, he shook his head.
"Okay..." I sighed. "Do you want to keep walking around?" I asked. He didn't respond, just, kept staring at the ground.
"Can you look at me?" I asked. His hands curled into fists. He slowly looked up at me. He looked up and we locked eyes. I stared into his mint green eyes, reading his every emotion like a book.

Something wrong... I thought to myself, but... I shouldn't push it.

"Let's keep walking, 'Kay?" He nodded.

(Play the music)

As we walked neither of us made a sound. I would look over to him to make sure he was okay. Every time I looked at him his eyes would dart to the ground. I sighed and then remembered something. I looked around the park looking for something. As my eyes scanned over the park I saw it. I smiled and grabbed Saeran's hand. He looked at me. I smiled at him. I was filled with excitement.

(When I look into your eyes)

"Come on!" I said tugging on his arm.

(It's like watching the night sky.)

"Let go!"

(Or a beautiful sun rise)

"Hurry up!" I laughed.

(Well, there's so much they hold)

I dragged him over to the small trail on the other side of the park.

(and just like them old stars)

"Where are we going!?"

(I see that you've come so far)

"You'll see!"

(To be right where you are)

A strong gust of wind blew by.

(How old is your soul?)

The wind shook the branches of the frail trees, sending their Autumn leaves falling to the ground.

(Well I won't give up on us)

"Here we are!"

(Even if the skies get rough)

"Whoa..."

(I'm giving you all my love)

"Come on!"