Chapter 16.5~ Gentleman

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Light, nothing but light. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked infront of me to see Luciel sitting there with his laptop. "So how'd you sleep?" Luciel asked as I sat up from the floor. I gave him an extremely annoyed look. "Not well I guess?"

"How'd you know? I asked.

"You look half dead." he said as he laughed.

"Thanks." I murmured.

"I thought you said you were used to sleeping on concrete."

"Oh ha, ha." I said as I lied back down on the ground. I threw the blanket over my head.

"(Y/n)~?" he sang. I didnt answer. "Pstt~!" I felt something poke my head. I didn't respond. "Psssttt!" he kept poking me. He sighed.

"KAHH!" I shouted. "Kah! Hahahaa!" I started to squirm as Luciel's hands traveled around my torso. "S-ST-STAP!" I shouted in-between chuckles.

"I didn't know you were ticklish." He said. I kept laughing as I squirmed around under the blanket.

"L-Luciel! S-stop!"

"Are you going to get up?" He asked.

"Y-YES! J-JUST STOP!" I shouted as he stopped tickling me. I grabbed the top part of the blanket, reluctant to take the blanket off. All of a sudden the blanket was torn off of me. My eyes were met with a bright light. I squinted as my eyes adjusted. As my eyes adjusted I slowly opened them. As I did my eyes were met with Luciel's golden orbs. He was hovering over me, lips curled into a sly smirk. My face flushed a slight shade of red. I lifted my hand up and hi-fived his face. I pushed his head back as I sat up. "You're a big jerk." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Heh, how else was I supposed to get you to wake up?" he asked.

"I don't know, but you didn't have to do that." I said as I puffed out my cheeks. He lifted his hand up and patted my head.

"Why must you be so cute?" he asked as he took his hand away. I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's not nice."

"You're not nice..." I whispered under my breath.

"Come on, we should get going." he said as he stood up. He walked past me and into the next room. I stood up.

"Wait!" I said as I trailed behind him. "Get going? Where?"

"Well, the boss said we get a few days off so we can get settle in, and you said that you loved this house because we'll get to make it our's, so I thought, we could go out and buy some stuff to make this house ours." he said.

"Really?!" I asked, excited.

"Yup!" He said, "We'll get going once you get ready." I stopped in my tracks.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" I said as I ran back into the main part of the house. I grabbed my bag and ran into one of the other rooms. I shut the door and got ready.