Chapter 4.5~ Lies

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Beep,

Beep,

Beep.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a completely white room. Had I died?

"(Y/n), it's good to see you awake." Someone said. I looked over to see a man in a lab coat. My eyes widened. "My name is Doctor Lee. You've been in here for the past month."

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

"The hospital. Your father brought you here after you fell down the stairs." He said.

"Stairs?" I asked.

"Yes, you-"

"There you are (Y/n)! Thank god you're okay!" My father said as he ran over to me engulfing me in a hug.

'what the hell is going on?' I asked. He let go.

"Honey, you fell down the stairs and were unconscious, I'm so happy to see you're okay."

"I didn't fall down any stairs." I said. My father's face turned to shock.

"She must have amnesia." My father said.

"Hmm, can you tell me the last thing you remember, (Y/n)?"

"I came back from visiting my friend." I said..

"Friend?" the Doctor said.

"What friend?" My father asked. He looked at the doctor. "Ever since my wife left me I've never been able to enroll her in school. I've been home schooling her. She's an extremely sensitive girl, and extremely shy. She stays indoors, I have no idea what she's talking about."

"Can you tell me your address?"

"Address?" I asked.

'we don't have an address.' I thought. The doctor looked concerned.

"Can you tell me your father's name?"

"he never told me."

'he made me call him Sir.'

"It looks like you have partial memory loss."

"What?!" I shouted. "No I don't!"

"Honey..." My dad said.

"It's okay to be angry, it's normal to feel this way after finding out this-"

"NO!" I shouted. "NO, NO, NO! I DON'T HAVE AMNESIA! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I shouted as I pulled on the tubing connected to my arm.

"Calling for backup in room 114." The doctor said as I pulled the needle out. Some blood spurted out of my arm. I jumped out of bed and was about to run out of the room when the doctor yanked my arm back.