Chapter 26.5 ~ "Genius"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"You want to know what I love?" I ask as I leaned back in my chair.

"What?"Luciel asked.

"The fact that we finally got our work done, along with fixing the RFA app for the most part." I sighed a deep sigh, "Then... We get stuck with more assignments." Luciel chuckled.

"Yup."

"This sucks." I sighed, "You would think after five years you would get used to it, but nope."

"It keeps getting more difficult not to just..."

"Hack into the boss' computer, steal the information and let the government and other hacking agencies destroy the agency?" I asked. There was a second of silence.

"I was going to say take a vacation..." Luciel said, "That's a bit much."

"Really?" I asked. I stood up and stretched. "What time is it?"

"10:18."

"AM I hope."

"Yup."

"God... Is Vanderwood gone yet?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out."

"Send Meowy after him?" I asked optimistically.

"I wish."

"So do I..." I sighed, "So do I..." I started to walk away.

"Where You going?"

"Kitchen." I said as I continued to walk away. "I'm going to make coffee."

I walked into the kitchen and looked around. I sighed and waked over to the refrigerator and opened it up. I pulled out a plate that was sitting in the almost empty refrigerator. I looked at the plate to see a crying fish.

I forgot about this. I thought as I took it out of the refrigerator. I placed it onto the table where I sat down. I pulled out my phone and turned it on.

[new Chatroom] I opened the RFA app and joined the chatroom.

Jaehee Kang
I came to see whether there's been any progress concerning the hacker,

Jaehee Kang
But 707 isn't here.

_________________________
404 has entered the Chatroom.

404
But I am!

Jaehee Kang
Hello (2/n), how are you?

404
Tired...

404
Luciel and I have been working for the past 10 hours straight.

Jaehee Kang
That's not good.

Jaehee Kang
You should take a break.

Jaehee Kang
Have you eaten yet?

404
I'm about to make coffee to keep me going.