"Lube?"

"Bedroom," Harry replies. Zayn almost huffs, he didn't want to leave this delicious body alone unattended even if it was just for a few seconds.

"Let's do it in the bedroom then," Zayn suggests. Harry groans, thinking of how he'd have to walk there naked. Luckily, Harry's apartment is small so the bedroom is just a few steps away from the living room.

Harry sprawls himself on the bed, touching himself as he waits for Zayn to find the lube. Zayn unbuckles his belt and takes off his shirt after he finds it, watching Harry masturbating.

Harry bites his lips as he looks up to him.

"You have to prepare yourself babe," he says, even though he'd like nothing more than to open his boyfriend up himself with his fingers. But he's got only one good arm and it would be a bit more difficult trying to balance himself.

Harry collects the lube from him, hastily opening it and applying a generous coating on his fingers. He places some around his rim too, starting with his pointer finger.

He closes his eyes as he slowly prepares himself. He knows how much he's affecting Zayn but he still takes his time.

"I'm ready," he says.

Zayn collects the lube and applies the slippery substance on his cock.

He places the head on Harry's rim and only nudges it for a bit before the rim is opening beautifully for him. They both moan at the sensation.

"Move," Harry moans, wanting more of the pleasurable feeling.

Zayn still continues in a slow pace.

"Zayn," he whimpers. "Fuck me."

Zayn starts increasing his pace.

"So this is why you've been acting like a brat huh, you just wanted my dick," Zayn says, moving his hips faster. Harry whines, wrapping his legs around Zayn's waist as the man fucks into him.

"You're annoying," Harry whimpers.

Zayn laughs at Harry's comeback, pulling him back towards him by his hip with his one good hand.

"I think you should ride me," he suggests. Harry looks like he's having the time of his life, and he has to admit, he is too but he's trying his best to balance himself with only one arm while trying to maintain a perfect pace. He can't fully enjoy himself with his brain doing two tasks at once.

Harry nods, thinking that is a good idea. They change positions, with Zayn's back resting on the headboard while Harry climbs over him.

He holds Zayn's length in his hand carefully as he positions himself above him and goes lower till Zayn is buried fully in him. They both moan at the sensation.

"C'mon," Zayn breathes out, coaxing him.

Harry calms for a minute before he starts moving in small figure-eight motions around Zayn's dick. He feels his boyfriend everywhere and it overwhelms him.

Eventually, he starts to lift himself up and down on Zayn's penis. Zayn closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Harry pleasuring him.

"How are you so good?" He moans.

Harry doesn't reply, he's already found the perfect angle that makes Zayn hit his spot at every thrust. He moans, moving lower and pulling Zayn in for a kiss.

They establish a good rhythm, that has them both moaning at every thrust. Zayn starts fucking up to him, and Harry starts to feel himself getting closer at every thrust.

"Zayn..." he whispers. Zayn knows they're both close so he takes Harry's length in his hand and strokes it till Harry spends himself, coming between them. It doesn't take long for him to finish too.

Harry falls down on Zayn's body, exhausted. Zayn adjusts them so they'd be more comfortable. Harry places his head on Zayn's chest as the man wraps his hand around Harry's naked body as they both breath hard from the hot session they just had.

After a while, Harry hits Zayn with his knee under the blankets.

"What the fuck was that for?" Zayn groans in pain, pulling away from Harry.

"That's for calling me a bitch," Harry replies.

Zayn chuckles. "Okay I deserved that."

"Hmm," Harry hums. He moves an inch so he's cuddling with him again. "That's for also being a dick."

"What did I do?" Zayn frowns at him.

"You don't even know," Harry scoffs.

"I thought we fucked out all the tension, if I did something tell me," Zayn persuades.

"Do you even care that I'm pregnant?" Harry asks, sitting up. Zayn gets up too and gives him a look.

"Of course I do," he responds.

"Really? Because it seems like you don't. You said we'd talk about it and you never mentioned it again, not even once," Harry admits.

"It's only been a few days since you told me, and if you haven't noticed I've been busy at the hospital since my son was born with weak lungs," Zayn says. He doesn't understand why Harry would be upset at him.

"I know that," Harry snaps. "But would it have killed you to text me about our baby that I'm carrying or does that not matter to you?"

"Maybe if you had replied any of my texts, that conversation would have escalated."

"Maybe the reason I didn't reply was because I don't want to listen to you gush about your newborn baby with him!" Harry yells.

It goes quiet for a while.

"So that's what it's about," Zayn realizes.

"I'm not jealous," Harry shakes his head, realizing how that sounded.

"I didn't say that," Zayn points out.

"But you're thinking it, and that's not what it's even about. I just feel like you don't want this child, especially since you already have a baby with Louis," Harry says.

"Stop assuming shit and actually ask me for once," Zayn says dryly.

"Why do I have to ask you? Why can't you be expressive with your feelings?"

"Harry... I do want this baby with you."

"You don't even sound sincere, how am I supposed to know you're telling the truth?"

"I want this baby, and if you don't believe that, I don't know how we can be in this relationship if you don't trust me," Zayn says. He's feeling a bit hurt, he doesn't understand why Harry would make something so unnecessary an issue.

"How can I trust you when all you do is break your promises?" Harry sighs.

"That was in the past, I'm not like that anymore."

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"Because I left Louis that just had a baby when it would have been so much easier for me to stay with him, for you. I'm committed to our relationship now, more than ever. And you refusing to believe that is breaking my heart."

"I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to trust you," Harry whispers.

"I get it," Zayn sighs, closing his eyes.

"It doesn't mean that I don't love you though," he adds.

"I know."
...

who do you think is right and why?