"No, we're not. You won't see it on the show but we did resolve our little problem and everything is fine now."

"Did you guys apologize to each other or no?"

"No, we didn't. I think what happened was Demi kind of took a break from filming and everything, so she wasn't really around us, and yeah, we see each other outside of that and spend time with each other, but we were fighting so she didn't come around as much. Then I got to see her a few hours after she had given birth, and we just talked and spent time with each other and it was like we weren't ever fighting. Like everything just went back to normal."

"Babies really do bring people together, don't they?"

"I mean, yeah, and I think Demi and I are so much alike that we kind of understood like hey, we fought with each other, we both said things we didn't mean, we get really mean and nasty when we argue but at the end of the day she's my sister, and I love her to death and after she gave birth it was just like, she just brought my niece into this world and I just have so much love for her that that overpowered any stupid fight we had."

"So, will we get to see that on the show?"

"No, I don't think her birth will actually be on the show, but you know, that's kind of the overarching theme of this season and pretty much the whole show. At the end of the day we all just realize that we're family and we need each other a lot more than we think, and that goes for all of us but especially Demi as she journeys into this new chapter of her life," Kris explained as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of families, you guys are basically never going off the air. I mean, with all of the grandkids you basically have KUWTK: The Next Generation."

"It's so great that all of our kids are so close because growing up with a lot of siblings, we always had each other's backs. We got on each other's nerves but we always knew that no matter what we were there for each other. And now our kids are the same way."

"So who are the friends? Like the best friends?"

"So it's Nori and P, and sometimes Dream. Mason is always kind of off in his own world because he's the oldest, so he just watches over all of them but goes about his business. Then it's Reign and Dream. Then Chi, Stormi, True, and Muse," Kim explained.

"Like I said the Kardashians are going to be around forever. We're going to play a little game after the break," Ellen said before they cut to a commercial break.

Setting: Demi and Cristo's House, Calabasas, CA

Love me love me love meSay you doLet me fly away with youFor my love is like the windAnd wild is the windGive me more than one car-

Say you do
Let me fly away with you
For my love is like the wind
And wild is the wind
Give me more than one car-

A loud cry was heard over the sound of her speakers, the surround sound Bose speakers that had been installed all throughout her house so that no matter where she was, she could hear the music. And she could have different speakers playing at different times. They all didn't have to play at once. Right now, the one in her bedroom was playing. But the sound of her three month old's cries was drowning out the piano and the soulfulness of Nina Simone's voice. With a light sigh, she pushed back the thick white duvet, planting her feet on the plush carpet before shuffling to the nursery next door, grabbing the baby monitor in her hand as an after thought.