"At least I'm not rejected by my friends." Lollipop retorted back with an undertone of annoyance.

"Friends? What friends? I didn't know you had friends." Book replied, fiercely protective of her armless, icy friend.

Lollipop couldn't say anything to that, because she knew this blue-and-green book was absolutely right. "Well, I still can't stand your cover, and neither can your alliance. That's probably why they made you an alternate."

"She has me," Ice Cube said, feeling invisible as she said that.

"And don't forget about me!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly, stepping out from behind Book. Book cast Ruby a surprised glance, before smiling.

She looked back at Lollipop with a renewed confidence and asked, "Now what do you have to say for yourself?"

Lollipop, for the first time since she came out of her wrapper, was truly speechless.

Thankfully, or not thankfully, hiding her embarrassment, she saw others come towards her.

Pencil, Match, and Bubble came from the fountain and walked up to Lollipop, staring at her with untrusting eyes. Lollipop could practically feel the cliche 'mean girls' vibe radiating from them.

"Were you, like, trying to bother our alternates?" Match asked with disgust.

"They may be alternates, but they are still part of our alliance! Come on Book, and Ice Cube. Ruby, you too! Let's get away from this brat-like candy on a stick." Pencil said, sneering.

Without hesitation, the alliance took Book and Ice Cube away, and Lollipop was left to her own antics, feeling... remorseful.

Just as the lonely candy had decided that she would get out of Junewood park and go back home to spend some time alone, she heard a strange, ear-piercing noise. It sounded like the time in the first episode of BFDI when Woody fell face first into Rocky except even worse. Lollipop, then, realized that the frightful scream belonged to the alliance whom she had just been talking to.

Lollipop froze up completely like she had suddenly been encased in ice. Even if she wasn't exactly besties with FreeSmart, they were still objects like her, and they had all been in BFB together. She ran towards the scream, and what she saw before her was terrifying, to say the least. Not just FreeSmart, but... the whole cast of Bfdi and Bfdia were being scooped up into a huge brown sack.

It was just so sudden that it made her completely unable to form any type of sound. She couldn't even yell out in fear.

Firey started to scream in terror, being acrophobic and all, while Coiny started to slap him in order to shut him up.

Leafy looked around nervously, unsure of what to do since she was usually the one who wanted to help and reassure her friends. But this time, the friendly leaf wanted some reassurement of her own.

Ruby squealed as her hands desperately clutched onto the sack, trying not to look down but failing to do so.

Gelatin, in fear of slipping and falling down, quickly tied his legs with Firey to ensure that neither of them would fall down and then attempted to soothe the panicky Firey through all his screaming and shouting since he could feel his ears start to hurt from the loud noises.

Golf Ball started to hyperventilate before Tennis Ball tried to calm her down, saying things that he knew would make her less scared.

"Golf Ball! Don't worry! I'm sure we're going to be okay!" He shouted over everyone's yells, screams, and shrieks, "What happened to the strong Golf Ball that I- I mean- everyone admires? Pull yourself together! Remember, whatever happens, all 31 of us are in this together!"

Golf Ball returned to her usual demeanour.

Stapy and Foldy, who remained on the ground, shouted at the others that were with him to look up. What they witnessed was shocking. The two objects had never expected what they had just seen, a brown sack pulling the Bfdi(a) contestants into the air and away. But what could they do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was written by:

NinjaFoxSword

Chexpert

Uchiha9TailedFox

ValGal16

This is no longer a collab account. The people in the collab wrote prologue and chapter 1, But I will now be continuing this story alone. One of our members caused a commotion and we all got into an argument.