My hands once again wrapped up around to the back of his neck and into the nap of his hair while his hands searched and moved all over the side of my body as he grinded against me and I against him.

Not before long I began to feel an aching need from within me. I could feel the need growing and it was similar to the inch that I had felt the night we mated, but like everything else tonight, it was much stronger of a desire.

I pulled on his hair as moan after moan escaped my lips, while my skin, which he was still sucking on, absorbed the groans that were coming from him. To his distain, he pulled back and I could see that his canines had lengthened out and part of me feared that it was fully his wolf and none of him.

He must of have felt my fears because he brought his forehead against mine and looked deep into my eyes. "I'm still here little one. It's still me that wants you and that will take you tonight. I am still the one who with love you tonight and show you how much you mean to me."

He words hit something deep in me and I brought my lips up to his and kissed him passionately. My back arched at my tongue ran over his canines and a thrill ran through me just by the simple act.

He moaned into my mouth, obviously just as thrilled, and his hands ran down my sides, over my hips and finally onto my thighs before giving them firm squeezes, which had me gasping for air. He pushed his hands under my thighs and lifted them up so my ass was grinding into his crouch. He pulled back from my lips and looked at me as his hands dug deeper into my ass and give each globe a strong squeeze with made me groan out in need.

"Are you ready love?" He asked, his lips only centimeters away from mine. I could have gone crossed eye just looking at his lips they were so close.

I was unable to speak so I simply gave him a quick sharp nod. Quick shallow breaths were going in and out of me as I waited in anticipation for him. Taking one of his hands he leaned slightly over to the nightstand and picked up a bottle of lube without taking his eyes off of my face. He popped the top and poured a small amount on to his finger and ran it over my entrance, which made me gasp and had my hole quivering and trying to clench at his finger.

He smirked at me for the hundredth time tonight as he ran his finger over my entrance again and again, which had me groaning. Before I could plead for him to push it inside of me, he did just that and I felt his slicked up finger push into me and I moaned at the needed invasion. My body sucked his finger in eagerly, which had him moaning in return at the amount of suction I was giving his finger. There was no doubt in my mind he was wondering what it would feel like around his bulging cock.

"Oh God little one, your so tight." He moaned out and I moaned with him. He began to pull out then push back in and but it wasn't enough for me. I needed more and he must have felt my need because he pulled out and then pushed back in with two fingers.

My fingers scratched down his back and he hissed then groaned out and jabbed a thrust into my hard getting back at me and I moaned at the thrust. He scissored my entrance and I almost lost it as he tried to expand and stretch the muscles surrounding my hole, which were clenching tight around his fingers.

"Steven .... I need more baby!" I moaned out, looking him straight in the eyes and I could feel a rumbling in his chest as a growl escaped passed his lips. A shiver ran down my body at the sound and I moaned yet again.

He pulled his fingers out of me and I was about to whimper at the loss, but I was cut short when he picked the bottle of lube back up and squirted some into my hand and leaned into my face so he was just barely touching my lips.

"Get me ready baby!" then he smashed his lips to mine as he took my hand and guided it to his rod and closed my fingers around it, starting at the purple head and slowly pushing my hand down his shaft until I came to the hilt and then he pulled my hand back up. I was withering beneath him at the sensual way he was licking at my lips with his tongue and the erotic feeling or holding tightly on to his cock as I lubed him up preparing to thrust inside of me.