He looked down at me and I saw sympathy cross his eyes. He quickly discarded the shirt and came back down so that his entire down was covering mine in the middle of the bed. His face was only inches from mine and I could feel his breath hit my lips.

"Shh baby..." He said and brought his hand up to wipe at my eyes. I hadn't realized that I was tearing up. "Don't worry love ... I'll take care of you. I'll ease it little one." Before I could respond, he brought his lips down on to mine, keeping his eyes open as he kissed me softly and passionately. A loving warmth came over me, and I realized it was Steven manipulating my thoughts as his own mind invaded mine. He was helping lessen the lust and taking some of it away and only leaving happiness and love behind.

My hands curled up and wrapped around his neck as he arms moved along the side of my body and in towards my lower back then back out again. My legs came up around his body and I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back from me and began to lift his cotton shirt I had put on a while ago and kissed along my skin as he lifted the shirt hire and hire. Once he reached my nipples he sucked on them slowly and lovingly, swirling his tongue around them and then lightly biting on them before moving on and kissing up my collarbone before taking the entire shirt off.

As he pulled the shirt off of me, my hands came in between us and popped the button on his cargo shorts and then slowly slid the zipper down until his bulge pushed it's was out of their enclosed space. A hiss broke past his lips and a grin spread across my face. It made me happy to see that I could affect his body so.

He wasted no time in pulling his shorts off completely and throwing them on to the ground next to the bed. Next he began to lower my boxers and pulled then down slowly and the air slammed into the heated skin of my shaft, which was pulsing with blood. I hissed too and he smirked at me this time.

My underwear was finally pulled off and he took my hands in his and moved my hands over his waist and hips and slowly inward to the massive bulge that was begging to be released from its confined fabric space.

He pushed my hands until they were lying over his throbbing member and I released a moan at the same time he did. It was euphoric just touching him, but my body wanted more; it needed more.

I pushed my hands up to the edge of his underwear and pulled them down and his shaft immediately popped out of its confined space and I was surprised at how big it was. It was by far bigger than the night we had mated and a moan escaped my lips again at the thought of what he had done to me that night, and the prospect of what he was going to do to me tonight.

I pulled the underwear down as far as I could and he lifted himself and pushed it down and off of him completely. I couldn't stop looking at his engorged member; it was as if I were in a trance.

"Baby," Steven groaned and I looked up to see that his wolf had fully pushed through. "If you keep looking at me like that I may not be able to be gentle with you." He lean back down and slowly his body pushed down into mine and out cocks were throbbing next to each other's; against each other's.

We both moaned—well I whimpered and he moaned—as our heated skin came into contact with the other's heated skin and I bucked up into his body wanting some type of friction. He glad complied and began to rub up against me and I moaned loud and clear at the motion.

His lips descended to my neck and he began to suck lightly on my skin as he moved down slowly towards my collarbone and shoulder until he reached his mark and I screamed at the feel of his lips sucking gingerly on my skin. That one action alone shot a flared pulse of desire down my withering body and into my throbbing shaft, making me buck into his groin.