Chapter3

-Ugh. Stop!-Dust said pushing Killer away from him. Killer crossed his arms and pouted turning away from Dust, now looking at his friends. Everyone stared at them waiting for something to happen. They expected a fight or at least some insults from each of them. That was the way any of them argued in this castle. And everyone was already used to it so they stared at Dust and Killers next action in full confusion. They both looked at each other again for a split second before bursting out laughing. Killer fell down on the floor and still laughed covering his face. Dust was no better he still was on his feet tho. He was holding his stomach and was trying to calm himself and breathed heavily from time to time. Error stopped playing with his puppets, Cross just stared at them leaning on his giant knife, Horror was staring too. But unlike the other two he was thinking. He never saw Dust laugh like that or even smile. Sure he had that usual cocky smirk making you shiver every time. But not a genuine smile. Heh. Killer really was his best friend. He was the only one to convince Dust to do stupid stuff and ignore Nightmares missions. But he knew Dust wasn't telling the whole story. He seemed closed. He was-
-Horror? You alright?-Cross asked waving his hand in front of said skeletons face.
-Mmhm.-was only response he could think of.
Nightmare POV
I stared at my gang unamused. I guess none of them knows about their play. Killer and Dust were acting like this every time they were near me. Well almost. I remember saying they looked like a couple when they were arguing, now here you are. They act like a couple whenever they get a chance to. Killer is doing it just for fun, but Dust. He thinks I feel something towards Killer and teases me, even tho he's wrong. I don't feel anything towards anyone. Especially good feelings.
I was thinking what could I do to take revenge on them. But my thoughts were interrupted by a tugging feeling in my soul. I knew immediately it's something genocidal happening in some alternative universe. I concentrated to see if it was another sans or a human. I saw exactly who it was and knew how would I get revenge on Dust. I threw my tentacles right in his direction and tackled him. I brought him closer to me gripping only his legs so he was hanging in the air upside down. He didn't even struggle knowing my tentacles, just like Error's strings, would become tighter if he tried. I smirked at his frown and chuckled a bit.
-Got something to say, or you just want me to faint from all the blood in my brain?-he spoke crossing his arms over his chest. The others looked at me curiously as well.
-I sensed a new genocidal route in the nearby universe. And it's not a human or a sans, so you should be able to kill them on your own Dust. - I said sternly and retreated my tentacles making him fall. He looked at me questionably raising one of his eyebrows and stared trying to find out about my trap. He gasped and stood up immediately, almost falling back in the process.
-Is it?-he asked quietly hoping I would say no, but I just grinned at his reaction and nodded slowly making him shiver. I could see most of them, except Error, wanted to go with him to help, but they knew that if I said something I won't change my mind. But of course there's an exception. Killer poked his head  from the back of the sofa and hurried to where me and Dust were standing.
-I will go with him.-he said in a hurry. I growled and asked him
-Why do you think I will let you?
-It's a great opportunity for all of us! You won't have to suffer from me disobeying and disrespecting you, a-a-and we will finish the mission two times faster.-he said proudly. His always blank eyes glowed and almost showed themselves but quickly disappeared. I shook my head knowing he wouldn't listen even if I said no.
-Whatever just be careful.-I said without realizing my own words. I blushed immediately, but the goo was covering it. Thank god. I hoped no one noticed but I guess Dust heard me. He whispered something to Killer while opening a portal and Killer blushed deep red. He pushed Dust hard enough for him to trip and fall in the other side of the portal.
-I'm ok!-he yelled from the other side and I saw Horror sigh. Heh. Dust is trying to play a Cupid having someone crushing over him as well.
-WhAt d-did-dId he sAY?-Error asked. Killer blushed even more realizing that the others saw what happened and squeaked. This time it was my turn to blush again.
-None of YOUR business!-he growled and jumped through the portal. Portal closing quickly behind him. This mission is not really dangerous but I hope they will get back soon. Maybe I was too cruel to him?