LA sounds amazing. I'm in. I love you, handsome. I'll see you tomorrow in class x

Tomorrow was graduation practice, and I had to take my last final, which was ironically for Shawn's class. I locked my phone, setting it back down on the table just as Johnson closed the laptop.

"Thanks, Jules." He smiled, checking his phone for a moment.

"Of course." I nodded, remembering I had to text Chase.

"Hey, can you go check on the food? I need to call Chase real fast."

Johnson nodded, leaving the room before I called Chase. It instantly went to voicemail, so I hung up and tried again. Again, voicemail, which was making me slightly worried. I typed out a text, asking if he was okay and to let me know he's safe. Once I sent it, the small 'delivered' under the iMessage didn't show up.

Maybe he was just having a bad night and went home.

I shook my head, sighing softly before setting my phone down and going back downstairs.

I guess I'll just find out tomorrow.

[]

"You look like death." Sasha teased the next morning, making me roll my eyes.

Shawn and I had stayed up on the phone most of last night, talking about LA excitedly and what we were going to do while there; hence the bags under my eyes.

I dabbed more concealer on, sticking my tongue out at her before finishing my makeup and walking out of the bathroom.

Shawn hadn't replied to my good morning text, but I figured he was just busy getting up and going to work.

Chase is what had me worried. He hadn't responded to anything I had sent him, and the message still wasn't showing it was delivered.

I quickly changed into a skirt and a cute off the shoulder top, sliding my sandals on before grabbing my bag and keys.

"Who's riding with me?" I asked, walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple, rolling my eyes at Sasha and Arizona sucking faces before the pulled away.

"I've got to take her to school," Arizona hummed. "And I'm skipping first class to study for Mendes."

I nodded, walking back towards the front door before calling up the stairs.

"Caroline?"

"Jack's picking me up! I woke up late!" She replied, rushing into the bathroom with only her hair done.

"I'll see you guys later then." I giggled, shaking my head before walking outside and to my car.

After the short drive to school, I parked and got out a few minutes before the first class was due to start. I gathered my things and headed to class, humming quietly to myself.

I sat down next to Sammy, asking if he'd seen Chase at all since yesterday.

"No," He shook his head, tapping his pencil on the desk as the first bell rang. "What's up?"

"He was supposed to come over for dinner yesterday, but he didn't. I figured he'd show with the Jacks, but." I shrugged.

"Have you texted him?"

I nodded. "Nothing was delivered. Calls went to voicemail."

"J, it's probably nothing. He might have just had a bad day, you know?"

I nodded, sighing softly before focusing on the board as our math teacher began the easy lesson to keep us busy since finals were over.

First period ended, and I still had no response from Shawn. I was beginning to feel a little worried, and I sent another text letting him know I was going to stop by his classroom during lunch.