Ades.

Naturally, my eyes roll turning around to mind my business. However, his voice stops me from fully doing so. "Jissyn," Ades utters out loud waving his hand at me. When my gaze meets his plum-magenta eyes and the obsidian ones belonging to Camilla who's fuming in anger right now. I can't help, but smirk as I wave back at him. I watch as Ades dismisses himself from her making his way towards me which has her completely outraged as she watches him walk away.

"You look absolutely amazing," Ades says as his exotic eyes scan my entire self which has me a bit shy from her strong gaze. I still find myself lost within his unique eye color. Not sure if I can ever get used to it honestly.

"Thank you Ades, you look quite amazing yourself too," I respond smiling as I scan him as well seeing another spectacular suit that consists of the colors of grey and black. This wolf really has great fashion in suits that's for sure.

"Well thank you Jissyn. I'm glad you think so," he smiles once again showing off his deep dimples. The both of us smile at one another as the doors burst opening suddenly catching everyone's attention.

Two wolfs with the most eye catching colored eyes step inside cheering out loud, both seeming quite intoxicated already. If I thought, Ades eyes were unique. Two more wolfs
got added to the list. "Is that Ades?," the wolf with long shoulder length dark brown wavy hair utters to the other pointing towards Ades. At the same time I notice these two wear gloves that match their outfits.

"You know them?," I murmur to Ades.

"Yeah I do"

"Oh shit it is," the other wolf with short ebony hair responds.    

"Wassup Ades!," the silver eyed wolf cheerfully greets Ades as he walks towards us. I watch as they shake hands along with the other teal eyed wolf. Having these three wolfs so close to me is very intimidating due to their eye colors being so much more intense the closer they are.

Silver, plum-magenta, and teal.

The silver eyed wolf acknowledges me and asks Ades, "Girlfriend for once? Or just another-"

"Udias," Ades coughs cutting him off. I scrunch my brows at the both of them especially towards the wolf I'm guessing is Udias, whom has his hands up in surrender.

"Jissyn, these two are acquaintances of mine Udias and Elias," Ades introduces us.

"Nice to meet you two," I smile extending my hand out to shake both of their hands which they return. "You're hot," Udias bluntly says as he holds onto my hand bringing it up to his lips. Ades, breaks our grip, "that's enough Udias," he murmurs. Elias lets out a light chuckle.

"Oh my god, the alphas are here," Anastasia utters out loud rushing her way towards us. I turn around scanning the premises trying to see where these so called alphas are at, but if anything I see all eyes towards my direction.

"Why are you keeping these alphas all to yourself Jissyn. Don't be greedy and introduce me," Anastasia smiles as she glances at all of us. I probably have the most confused expression plastered on my face right now not knowing what she means by that. Until, it became evident that this entire time I was in the presence of alphas when Camilla, Lorella, and others came rushing towards us seeming like customers on Black Friday waiting for the doors to open to their favorite stores.