*forbidden fruit*

Start from the beginning

"Need help," I jumped at the sound of another voice. I turned around and saw Aiden standing at the balcony door in a black and white camo wife beater with shorts and a pair of white converse. He looked good, nothing new there.

"You should've knocked," I panted out my heart still racing.

"You should've locked your door," he countered stepping closer. His eyes trailed down my body with a certain intensity that made me glad I opted for this over casual shorts.

"You look...ravishing," his voice was husky and I literally felt shivers go down my spine at the sound. Instantly I looked away from Aiden and tried to ignore my body's traitorous reaction to him.

"I can't believe Bryan invited Mia," I muttered pushing my hair to the side so that he could zip the top.

"Doesn't matter it's not her he'll be looking at, especially not when you look like this," his fingertips brushed against my skin intentionally as he slowly raised the zipper making me shiver slightly.

"Don't do that," I breathed out as the zipper finally reached the top but Aiden stayed behind me, if anything he moved a bit closer.

"Do what?" He asked innocently his fingers drawing patterns on my shoulder blade.

"You know what, that move was deliberate," I replied referring to his teasing while zipping my top.

"Well yeah. I was deliberately helping you zip up your top, I believe thankyou is the word you're looking for," his fingers were replaced subtly by his lips and my body instantly responded as I felt myself getting aroused.

His lips placed soft feather-like kisses on my shoulder blade moving slowly up to my neck, driving me crazy because my body demanded more.

"Aiden," I panted out as his tongue hit a certain spot on my neck that had me even more aroused. He expertly turned me so that I was facing him. His grey piercing eyes bore into mine with an intensity that made the situation beneath my skirt a lot more uncomfortable.

His gaze moving down to my lips as he stepped closer, his hand on one side of my waist while the other held my chin keeping my gaze on him.

"We can't," I whispered but even in my own ears it sounded unconvincing.

"Why not?" He responded as he wrapped his arm around my waist fully.

"Fuck, I want you so bad," he swore turning me on even more. His thumb slid across my bottom lip sensually and I instinctively parted my lips slightly.

"Aiden," I warned breathlessly although I did nothing to stop him when he moved in to kiss me and if not for my phone's perfectly timed ringing, he probably would have.

I sucked in a breath and immediately pulled away from Aiden to go pick up my phone.

"Renee I am two seconds away from murdering this bitch and if you don't get your ass down here now, I will not be held accountable if I do!" Maureen's anger radiated through my phone jolting me out of the sexual thoughts running through my mind.

"I'm-uh, I'm coming right now," my voice was breathless.

I hung up and looked up at Aiden whose grey gorgeous eyes were penetrating deep into mine clouded with lust and need.