Chapter twenty eight ~ good boy

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Seunghyun, the older boy was walking slowly towards Hoseok. Hoseok had tears in his eyes and he kept backing up till he hit the wall.

"Please go away! Please, just go! I'll give you anything! Take my money! Take my lunch please anything just don't hurt me again! Please!" a tear fell down his cheek. He slid down the wall and curled up in a ball, shaking his head frantically.

"Get up." Seunghyun said, looking indifferent. "You should have thought twice before telling this to your stupid, disgusting, perverted little friend."

"Please don't hurt Jimin! He has done nothing wrong! Please I beg of you don't bring Jimin into this!" He was about to cry.

"He has done something wrong: he is getting in the way of me punishing you!" Seunghyun frowned as if remembering a disgusting memory. "I said GET UP." He took Hoseok by his hair and pulled him up as if he were a sack of potatoes.

Once Hoseok was standing, Seunghyun put his hands on both sides of the whimpering boy, locking Hoseok between him and the wall.

"I swear to God I'll kill you if you hurt him! I'll find you and make you pay! Don't you dare hurt touch him you son of a-" Yoongi stopped talking. Hoseok couldn't see what happened but there was a sound as if his head were smashed to a table.

"Yoongi are you ok?!" Hoseok cried out.

"Yoongi is fine, he seems to have met something with his head though. He will be normal again in a second." Jiyong said. "He should have shut his mouth and behaved." He took Yoongi to their old position, Yoongi just gulped and obeyed.

Seunghyun turned his head back to Hoseok "You're lucky I'm feeling well today." he whispered as he pressed his body against Hoseok's. Hoseok looked like he wanted to disappear through the wall, Yoongi's heart fell but this time he didn't say anything.

Seunghyun started grinding against Hoseok and touching him all over his body. He touched his legs, his chest, working his way towards his butt. Hoseok hated it, he was wincing but he was keeping his mouth shut. This was still better than being beaten till he couldn't breathe anymore.

When Seunghyun's hand reached Hoseok's butt, he stopped. He had felt something hard in Hoseok's backpocket. He slid his hand down the skinny boy's pocket and took out a phone.

"Omg Jiyong! Look what I found!" He shook the phone in front of Hoseok's eyes, loosening his grip on the boy a little.

"Seunghyun please! Please don't do anything to that phone! It's a gift from a dear friend. Please, I'd die if something happened to it." Hoseok tried to reach for it, Seunghyun just simply held it high above his head, he burst out loud laughing at the desperate boy's struggles.

"First of all, you don't get to call me by my name. I'm your superior. I'm your owner. I can do anything I want with you and you won't be able to do anything about it. Second, I was wondering what you were getting out from hanging out with the richest bully in the school." He smirked.

"I'm sorry! I'll call you anything you want. I'm really sorry. I'll do anything you want. Please just give me back my phone." Hoseok was openly crying. He felt helpless. He shot a look at Yoongi and he saw him struggling to escape Jiyong's grip.

"Bark for me Hoseokie." Seunghyun smiled.

"Wrof" Hoseok managed to say, desperate to get his phone back.

"Louder!"

"WROF."

"Ahhh good boy." Seunghyun pat Hoseok's head with his free hand.