t h i r t e e n .

the whole night luke pet molly talking about a plan to get to his grandmas and ways to murder.

it was actually really creepy but i listened to him. he seemed kind of...excited?

he never had stopped petting molly, he missed his old dog.

"tell me about your life before the mental hospital again" i said.

"well, mom and dad despised me. my brothers were scared of me...when i left my room i would have to be poked at with a stick back into it...they never trusted me outside."

"was this in the time you werent in hell yet?"

"yeah, but i had still murdered a person. and uh well...i probably shouldnt sa-"

"no tell me"

he looked at me and bit his lip. "well, my brother had locked me in my room and said some satan chant from outside my door and...i got pissed and i knocked the door down...and i killed him"

i gasped.

"yeah...thats how i got to hell"

"im sorry."

"yeah. okay."

luke bit his lip "i wish they loved me"

i wanted to change the subject. i didnt want luke to keep being sad. "so uh" i started. "excited to start a new life?"

he smiled back at me. "im only excited because i get to spend it with you"

"rose we gotta find your house"

i nodded. "um i thinks its a while from here..."

"so we kill my grandma and take her car"

he sounded as if this was an every day thing.

"have you decided how to kill her?"

"ill suffocate her. its easy. no blood."

i nodded as he got up, picking up molly also. he helped me up with his free hand.

"lets start walking tonight mmk?" he asked me.

"okay"

he left a kiss on my lips and put molly down so he could hug me.

molly stayed there staring up at luke waiting for him to pick her up again.

"rose i love you"

i looked at him and smiled. staring into his eyes i said "i love you too"

he put his hand on my wrist, gently holding it. he rubbed his thumb on the scars and held my hand with his other hand. "never again okay?"

i just smiled at him, i cant promise not to do it again.

"rose. please."

i sighed, giving up and letting him win. "fine."

he hugged me again. "i love you okay?" he whispered in my ear.

"okay. i love you too"

he let go and picked up molly again. "cant wait to start over"

• • •

hi okay. this chapter was kind of boring iM SORRY. so tomorrow i wont update due to me having to pack for arizona.