e l e v e n .

i woke up in the alley way that luke and i cuddled and crashed in.

i shook luke and he woke up. we got up and with our heads down and went to the street.

"did you hear?" i heard someone say.

luke and i eavesdropped on the peoples conversation on the walls of the alley way.

"what?"

"a couple escaped from the mental hospital"

"aw thats sweet"

"um no...the girl is depressional and the guy is a murderer! he could come and kill us"

"oh my god!"

"but they are 17. they could be across the street for all i know"

i saw luke smirk. "we gotta be careful, there are cops all over" he whispered to me. i looked around and he was not wrong. cops roaming down the streets in their cars, or walking on the sidewalk.

i looked down the alley way and saw a black hoodie.

i elbowed luke and pointed to it. "disguise?"

he smiled back at me and picked up the jacket, putting it on and putting his hood on. "we gotta find you something" he walked around the alley way and found a red hoodie. it was a little big on me but it was good.

i put on the hood and he laughed. "you look adorable"

"thanks...you look hot haha"

i didnt even see luke as a murderer anymore. he was my boyfriend, fuck i love him.

he held my hand and we exited the alley way with our heads down.

it seemed to be the only thing people were talking about.

a guy shoved a newspaper at me before walking away. i raised an eyebrow and luke looked over my shoulder.

"MENTAL LOVE ?

yesterday night two 17 year olds who are 'in love' have escaped the mental hospital.

but the boy (luke) is a murderer and the girl (rose) is just suicidal. we have found some pictures of them.

be careful in public, they could be right in front of you.

we talked to security guard john rann who was mostly in charge for the both of them. "at first he hated her and she was scared if him. then she got him out of chains and then kissed a guy. blood gutsy (luke) got like jealous i guess and killed the guy. i switched his room but they met up again and somehow got out."

the owner of the mental hospital thinks that luke could teach rose how to kill. so be careful on the streets."

i laughed a bit as luke crumpled it up and threw it behind us. we continued walking and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"wanna commit a crime?" luke joked.

i smiled and kept walking.

then a news reporter ran up to us. "SIR WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE MENTAL LOVE COUPLE?!"

"my opinion? my opinion is that you all are wimps and its not a big deal" luke said quickly and walked passed them, his face not being seen.

"if people find us ill have to stab them" luke said.

i didnt know if he was kidding or not but i didnt care. "oo you gonna make another knife?"

"hell yeah" he smirked.

"ive always wanted to be famous" i joked, looking at luke and i's pictures on another newspaper.

"shit im starving" luke said as his stomach growled.

"yeah...i am too" i give up on not eating because fuck that.

"what do we do?" he stopped us at the corner of a little building.

"we could like...steal?"

he smiled. "i like this bad girl you"

i blushed and he looked into my eyes.

i saw the real luke. he leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine. i could feel him smirking as our lips moved in sync.

when he pulled back i licked my lips. "theres a store across the street"

he held my hand as we crossed. "so how do we do this?"

"eh ive done this before when i was 14"

we walked in and with our heads down walked past isles and grabbed whatever we wanted.

we ended up getting water, candy, and doritos.

"now what?" he asked.

"walk by the door then storm out. run for your life."

"on the count of 3?"

i nodded. "1"

"2"

"3"

• • •

omg i n s a n e . is almost at 100 reADS THANK YOU. ILY!!