"Well...you," you had said. Heart raced. Taehyung couldn't breath. His body shut down and the tension that spread into his muscles, his eyebrows, his lips, all mumbled out a rejection he didn't want to give. He wanted to add another girl on to the list he had blabbered, a girl that had been on his mind a lot, a girl who had helped him without truly being around a lot. A girl who his heart would get rapid in beats for. He wanted to say, "I've been feeling the same about you," then kiss those pretty lips until you got tired enough to stop him.

Instead, his mind formulated his life and his stage and his progress and all he could think was, not yet. He thought of Jin singing, Hoseok's joke, but most important, his own words of insecurity that always knocked him over and over with the, not her not her not her, you'll ruin her, you'll ruin what she is and stands for, you'll hurt her you'll ruin her. You noticed his face, how disappointed and sad he looked and saved the obvious rejection, "The time on the hood when you were high and drunk. I know it didn't mean anything to you...don't worry. No use of sweating about it since we're friends," you said. Taehyung went with it when you smiled.

"...I'm sorry..." I'm sorry I can't be honest with you, he wanted to say. But he didn't when you shrugged the confession under the same he used to with his blocks of packaged weed. Unlike his selling days, the confidence now drained only to spark when sat next to you in the car. He changed into Jin's jacket, threw on a hat, and scooted over to pull the hair tie out of your hair. You gaped and him and he smirked. He made up his mind when sealed back, tie flung into his pocket. I'll definitely dance with her tonight, he thought, I'll be honest, just be honest.

Now, dark when we arrive. Taehyung hops out and rush to your side to hold the door for you. Jin beats him to it, shoulders sulk a tad, only to redeem when Taehyung's hand props open to hold yours when you stand out. The way you shake when the wind hits your shoulders makes it obvious you're insecure of your attire when spotting dresses, glammed makeup, and done-up hair entering to party inside. "Don't worry," Taehyung says, squeezing you hand then forcing himself to let go.

We wait for the others, not knowing this place since Hoseok picks it as a first. On the hood of the car, Taehyung wants to turn over and talk to you alone, but Jin sits close by him. Whenever he leans over to your ear and says, "I" to start a conversation, Jin pipes up with a loud, "What you two talking about?" The conversations shut down fast.

You flush when Taehyung's head dips too close to your nose. In the dark, you notice how red his cheeks get too, but choke that up to the wind that starts to get chillier around.

Hoseok and Pela arrive, and Taehyung looks to Pela. Not for reasons Jin and Hoseok do, but for because of the sweat that cramps in his hands as he waits for Jimin to come and see how closely Pela and Hoseok stand next to the other. "Wow! Hi!" Taehyung yells too loud, hugging Hoseok tight before attacking Pela's body and scrunching up her skin-tight dress when picking her up in his arms and placing her on the opposite side of the 'friend's circle'. The woman shrieks by his ear, pats his chest, then glances at you in confusion. Taehyung sees the horror in your eyes when you shrug in response to the unasked question.

Clapping his hands together, Taehyung shouts, "Alright! We ready to get our party on?!"

"I know you're always forgetting me but wait up this time," Jimin's voice mumbles in as a car's door slams shut. He walks over in ripped jeans, an overly loose white shirt, and black glasses that are rest on his head. His eyes are tired, his face somber. He waves at all that wave his way before locking his car doors and scoffing Taehyung's silent direction.

Before Taehyung can greet him, a, "Wait up!" following a giggle runs to pat Jimin's back as an unfamiliar woman hangs on to Jimin. He's brought a date?