C H A P T E R 1

Your attitude is unpredictable
And I don't want to make you unhappy
If you're not happy then your free to go on'cause I don't want you staying around
If I make you so miserable

London, England

Prince Harry's Ex-Fiancee Meghan Markle Explains Why She Regrets Dating Him

Prince Harry met Meghan through a mutual friend who set them up on a blind date, While the pair were together, Harry and Meghan's relationship caused quite a media frenzy

Well, it's been a week since the British 'it' couple split and Meghan has opened up about life after her royal relationship

Well, it's been a week since the British 'it' couple split and Meghan has opened up about life after her royal relationship. She claims that she's been pigeonholed as Prince Harry's ex-fiancee, and would like to be seen as more than that.

"Yeah, I think it's that thing of being pigeonholed... Especially in this country, I find people are very quick to put you in a box or put you in a corner and think 'oh well you're that so you must be that."

Meghan added that, "It's incredibly frustrating, especially in the industry that I'm in. But, you know, it is the way it is. It's about making a stand. Saying no, this is who I am and this is what I want to do."

Despite the adversity, she's faced in the acting world, the former actress has done a great job building up her acting resume. Hopefully, we'll be seeing her return on the big screen sometime soon.

"Harry, I told you we should have made her signed a nondisclosure agreement. She's already running her mouth to the press." Charles said to his son. Harry stared at his father with a bored expression.

"Leave her be, father." Harry said taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't understand how you're so calm about this. She can ruin our image, Harry." Charles said.

Harry put the volume of the television to drown out his father's voice.

"Cassandra Noel here with breaking news, Meet the new Prince: Duchess Catherine and Prince William introduce baby son to the world. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed the new arrival on Monday morning and both mother and baby are doing well, according to Kensington Palace. Prince George and Princess Charlotte visited their new baby brother this afternoon, as was the case with George meeting his baby sister in 2015 and William meeting new brother Harry back in 1984. Less than two hours after giving birth, Kate's personal stylists and glam squad were pictured entering St Mary's Hospital, where she will prepare for the 'big reveal' on the steps of the Lindo Wing, which became a royal tradition established by Princess Diana after William's birth in 1982. Kensington Palace has chosen to announce any updates through its social media channels in order to make the birth more accessible to royal watchers around the world. A statement read: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs. The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. "Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well." "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news." Unlike with Prince George, who was the first grandchild with for both Prince Charles and Carole and Michael Middleton, the grandparents are believed to be staying away from the hospital and will be meeting their new grandson behind the gates of the palace after the public fanfare has ended. Earlier today, a statement confirmed that Kate was in labour, saying: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London earlier this morning in the early stages of labour. "The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge." Congratulation to the third time parents."