I haven't seen dad a few months after their second wedding with mom. He was busy in his new job in the States, so he had to leave. But way back before in the past few years, mom and dad didn't really go along so well, and dad was just a manager at a café.

But after I graduated high school, they decided to give marriage another shot and begin a new life together. I was really happy at that time, but I was also sad, knowing why our teacher had to leave us behind.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to find out soon if I do have some time to spare.

> Arriving at School

"Good morning, sensei!" A student greeted me while I was walking on the way to the school building.

"Ahh! Sensei! Good morning!" Another student greeted me..."Sensei!" and another..."Morning, Nagisa-sensei!" and another.

I've been through mornings a lot like this since after the day I taught a very, rugged-like class that was composed of criminal-like people that always had an intent to do such a thing.

However, after I taught them a lesson and someone found out about it, the rumors seemed to have spread. Nagisa-sensei the Brave or Nagisa-sensei the Terrifying nicknames were brought upon. I was slightly embarrassed by those wildfire rumors, but I was glad that everyone understood me and earned a great respect. After that, all the students in this school have known me for being a friendly and an approachable teacher.

"Good morning!" I greeted back at them with a smile.

The next thing that happened, the air somehow sparkled and brought out a sweet scent of aroma. All the females in the vicinity were charmed or something like that, and the males seemed to look at me like a cool dude, like what happens every time a popular guy says something to his fans.

"Nagisa-sensei is so amazing!" A feminine voice spoke from the crowd of students.

"Nagisa-sensei! Daisukidesuuu!!" another feminine voice spoke.

"He's so cool!" A male voice this time.

"Hey, how about we enter his class this time?" another male voice.

"Ain't that right? I'm in!" and another.

Chatters about praising or expectations sounded everywhere from my surroundings. Though I still continued walking on the way to the school building, not minding about everything that's happening around here. I was flattered, didn't know that every morning could be like this. How I wish it won't end.

Time Skip - Class Hours

"Alright! Any questions class?" After discussing the big bang theory and how the universe formed, I asked my class for any problems.

For awhile, I thought that some of them would raise their hands and ask a question to something they didn't understand. And about what I meant for the them, it's the class that I was telling you about before.

What they look right now aren't a bunch of bullies and bad guys anymore. They were behaving like kindergarten, as the room was tense enough to make everyone silent.

And so to bring out the fun, I decided, "Okay. Now that everyone's ready, close your notes and prepare for a quick checkup quiz!"

I decided to give them a quiz, but it's not the quiz you're likely expecting.