Chapter 8 Welcome Back:

Chase P.O.V:

  I’m walking through the corridors of Drumstrung purposely making turns every possible chance I get. Why am I doing this again? I’m doing this because I know Kyle is following me trying to find out where Nicole is. Finally I turn a corner real fast and notice I’m back in my dorm. I look to see Kyle pass the door then make a turn Great I lost him, about time too.

  I carefully sneak outside and go four doors down and find Nicole’s dorm. I nock on the door and hear people laughing. I don’t waste any time in going inside the room. What I see shocks me.

  Victor, Nicole, and Poliakoff are laughing. Nikki is literally rolling around the floor in laughter. Tears are streaming down all of their faces. This is just really strange. I awkwardly cough and Victor and Eric are stiffly standing still as if they were muggle soldiers. I just shake my head. I notice that Nicole is still laughing. I look towards the guys and signal for them to be quite. I quickly pick Nicole up bridal style and spin her around. She stops laughing for a moment looks at me, shrugs and goes back to laughing.

  “Seriously Chase. What was that for?”, she asks.

  “Well if you must know I came in here saw Victor, Eric, and you laughing. I awkwardly coughed; you didn’t reply and kept laughing so I had to have you notice my amazing presence by picking you up.”, I explain. Nicole just rolls her eyes.

  “Why are you here?”, she asks.

  “A little birdy told me you were here so I had to sneak out without my nosey dorm mate following Me.”, I explain as if it was an ordinary thing.

  “Who was this birdy? And was his name perhaps Victor?”, she asks. I nod.

  “You know what I think that was who it was.”, I say while putting on a thinking face.

  “Are you OK”, Nicole asks with worry in her voice. I nod feeling extremely confused.

  “Why wouldn’t I be?”, I ask.

  “It’s just you look slightly constipated.”, she explain while I give a slightly offended look.

  “Hurtful. You know that’s my thinking face.”, I say barely aware of Victor and Eric laughing in the background. Nicole looks at me to notice my pouting. She gently yet quickly kisses my check. And the laughter dies down.

  “Is that better? “, she asks in a tiny voice. I nod.

  “Better. But now I shall kidnap you for a few hours until dinner.”, I state.

  “But, what about your roommate? Speaking of which when did you even get a roommate?”, she asks.

  “Earlier this year.”, I say pouting slightly.

  “Who is it Chase?”, she asks. I gulp.

  “Kyle Prewwet.”, I spat.

  “Oh it’s him?”, she asks. I nod. Suddenly she gets a sinister look in her wide gray eyes. Guessing by her eye color she thought of something slightly evil.

  “Nikki I know that look. What are you thinking?”, I ask worried about what she thought up this time.

  “Victor, Eric do you both mind leaving for a little bit?”, she asks sweetly. They both nod and walk away.

  “Now what are you planning?”, I ask slightly afraid of her answer.

  “Nothing Chase, why must you always think the worst of me?”, she asks sweetly. Too sweetly if you ask me, I am now seriously scared about what she’s planning.