Chapter 3 The Dinner:

Nicole P.O.V:

  After Mrs. Prewwet and dad left, Victor left to Floo home. And he left me alone with this Kyle person.

  "Look, I know this is weird but I saw you in a dream for two years while I was out of it.", I say. He looks like he's taking it in.

  "So I'm not crazy?", he says making it sound like a question.

  “Yeah, you’re so crazy. That's why I'm talking to you now.", I say sarcastically. Kyle just smirks at that.

  "Oh, what do you know? You aren't as much of a prat as I thought you would be.", Kyle exclaims. The nerve of him!

  “Do you think your mum and my dad had a thing for each other when they were younger?", I randomly ask. Kyle thinks for a while then he slowly nods. Right then our parents come and whisk us away to our different Manors.

   Jane P.O.V:

  My mother and I are just sitting in her living room when my mum and I both get an invitation to dinner tonight at Snape Manor.

  Dear Jane and Augusta,

I formally invite you to come to dinner tonight at Snape Manor. Jane and Augusta feel free to bring anyone you would like to come to dinner tonight.  Dinner starts at seven. Just Floo here by saying 'Snape Manor’ this is extremely urgent. I would immensely appreciate it if you both could make it.

                                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                                Severus Snape

  I wonder what's so important that Severus wants to have an urgent meeting. I am going to bring my sons and Neville with me as well.

   Lucius P.O.V:

  I am trying to decide along with Narcissa about what to do with Draco. He's been having headaches lately and occasionally a house elf will come to me saying they caught Draco talking to himself.

  If I didn't know any better I would have thought Draco was beginning to hear the voice. But, I feel like it can't be happening again. Besides I don't even think Sirius had a kid! I think it's just time to admit it. Draco is now loony and I don't think he will ever be the same. Then Severus's owl comes, I untie the letter and the owl flies away.

  Dear Lucius and Narcissa,

Well how are you both? We haven’t had dinner together in so long. I would like to invite you both and Draco to come to Snape Manor for dinner. Don’t worry about Draco being alone; there will be plenty of other kids of pure blood there as well. I really hope all of you can make it as it is very urgent that you guys make it, for some things cannot simply be expressed by letter. Dinner is at seven.

                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Severus Snape