Chapter 12: Other Chapter

Y/n POV

Me and Happy continued walking until I heard something way in front of us. It was heavy breathing. I started to run in that direction. Maybe it's someone from Fairy Tail or Link! I then found Link. He was unconscious. I think he's having a nightmare. "Link! Link wake up!" I yelled at him concerned. I was sitting beside where he was. He started waking up. "Link!" I shouted happily. His eyes widened and I got up. He followed and quickly hugged me. "Link?" I asked shocked. "I'm so glad you're alright Y/n!" He said thankfully.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. "In my dream, you had exploded in blood." He said. My eyes widened but then I had a calm expression as I hugged Link back. "Don't worry. You know I won't die that easily." I said trying to comfort him. I felt a tear hit my shoulder. He's crying?

Link POV

The thought of even losing Y/n was enough to make me cry. I can't handle the thought. I don't want to lose her. Why did I have that dream anyway? I don't get it. It couldn't have been a spell because Y/n would've been affected by it too right?

Lucy POV ~Dream~

I was running. I'm not sure from what but I felt scared, worried. Suddenly, fire shot from somewhere. It was aimed at me. I got caught in the flames. Then Natsu was there. He seemed happy that I was now dying from the fire. "I hope you burn in hell. No one likes you. You deserve to die. I will be the hero that kills you." He said. I was just sitting there in the endless pain of burning alive.

~Back to reality~

Y/n POV

Link seemed kinda weak after he woke up. Why though? I don't get it. He was perfectly fine before and he doesn't seem likely he's still waking up. He just seemed like he's lost most of his ability to fight. That's a bad thing. If were attacked, something bad might happen to him. I then heard the sound of laughter. I recognize that laugh. Scarlet! "Looks like your hero can't save you this time princess. Too bad. Once you're gone, he'll have no choice but to love me!" I heard her say. I turned to face her. "I don't need him to protect me! Not against you! I can easily beat you!" I told her.

I summoned my lunar bow. I don't think she even knows about my shadow power yet. I just can't have her activate it. Link is weak right now and might not be able to avoid it. Dammit! "Watch out Scarlet. The girl has a power you might not know about." I heard a voice say and Cobra came out of the shadows. "Two against one eh? That doesn't seem like a fair fight." I said then smiled. "For you that is." I finished. I got an arrow ready in the bow. I shot it at Scarlet but she caught it. "What do you mean it's unfair for us? You're weak." Said Scarlet as she snapped the arrow she was now holding.

Dammit! Of all times for my shoulder to be hurt! I can't fight at full strength! I yelled mentally. I forgot that Cobra could hear my thoughts. He whispered them to Scarlet who smiled. Sh!t! She knows! "So your shoulder's hurt huh? Your pathetic Y/n. One little injury and you say you can't use your full power. You're a joke." She said.

Scarlet POV

I was shocked at what Cobra said. That's her power weakened? It was kinda hard to be able to hold that arrow. It was only because I was given more power in this world. Just how strong is she?

Y/n POV

Now I'm getting mad. I'm not going to just allow her to call me a joke! She then aimed her sword where my wound was. The blade just barely missed but she punched my shoulder. I screamed in pain. The wound reopened and bled a lot. Sh!t! I passed out from blood lose. I didn't want Link to have to fight. He's weak right now and I don't want him to get hurt.

Link POV

Why didn't I help? Y/n is passed out leaning on the wall. She's bleeding a lot. Something is changing. I'm not sure why, but for a moment, I saw a dark long dress on Y/n. I must just be imagining things. I can't let the two enemies kill her I need to fight.

Cobra POV

What is it that Scarlet didn't know? For some reason, it worries me. What could this weak girl possibly be hiding?

Scarlet POV

Link got ready to attack. I guess he's fighting now too. He will be mine someday. Cobra got ready to attack him. "Don't kill him." I told Cobra. "Why not!?" He asked. "Just don't f*cling kill him!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He mimbled. I shot him a death glare but he didn't notice. He then started fighting Link. I need to finish off Y/n. I got my sword and went to finish my job. I went over to her. She was mysteriously glowing a dark light. What? I lifted my sword about to deliver the finishing blow but something that seemed like a barrier or a shield blocked it. Dark power cane up from my sword and got to me.

Suddenly, I felt a horrible pain in my good shoulder. I screamed in pain. I held my shoulder in pain. When I moved my hand, I saw blood on it. I looked to my shoulder to see a lot of blood coming from it like Y/n's. What is this? Why am I hurt? No one is here besides me, Link, Cobra and Y/n. Link and Cobra are in my sight fighting, it seems like Cobra is winning, and Y/n is right in front of me. I looked around but no one was here. I don't get what's going on.

Link POV

I heard Scarlet scream in pain. I guess Y/n's shadow power got her. I ended up seeing Scarlet through the corner if my eye and she had blood coming out from the same shoulder as Y/n. I was struggling with the fight with Cobra. It's because I'm still weak.

Sorry this chapter is a bit late. Hope Y'all liked it. Bye!