Chapter 9: Hi! Bye! Hi! Bye!

Y/n POV

I woke up back in the stupid infermary place in the guild. Dammit I need to stop coming here today. I was surrounded by the worried faces of the guild members that were fighting with me, the guild master, Mira and Levi. Link hugged me. "Thank god you're okay!" He said. I nodded. "A cut in my shoulder ain't gonna kill me that easily y'know." I said. I looked outside the window. It's dark out now. I was kinda hoping to learn more about the Fairy Tail people. Oh well. I guess maybe tomorrow. Oh who am I kidding. I'll force them to talk tomorrow. I tried standing up but, because I had to use my arm for support, it hurt like hell. I looked at my shoulder to see it was wrapped in bandages. That's when I noticed something else. I had been wearing my clothes that look like Links for the whole day. Now I'm wearing a strapless top but still my black leggings. "What?" I asked. Finishing the sentence in my head since I don't wanna swear in front of Link.

"We had to expose your shoulder more so that we could bandage it so me and Erza changed your shirt. Sorry." Explained Lucy. I nodded. "Can we go now please?" I asked her. She nodded. As I got up to say bye to Link, I whispered, "Meet me at the training spot at midnight. I wanna talk." I then left to Lucy's house with Lucy. My shoulder is still very bloody. "Um Lucy. Whose shirt is this?" I asked. He looked beside her and me. "That's mine." She answered. I nodded. It was a f/c shirt. "It's a nice shirt." I commented. "But um..........." I said motioning to my bra straps. "No explanation. We weren't going to change that after all." She said. I nodded. I wonder how my bra grew with my body though. And my clothes for that matter.

"You can keep the shirt if you want. Even when you go back to your world." She added. I nodded but had a questioning look on my face. "What?" She asked. "Well, I doubt it would fit me when I get back to Hyrule." I said. She was confused. "How old do you think I am?" I asked her. She thought for a moment. "You look like you're seventeen like me." She said. "Am I wrong?" She asked. I nodded. "Well um.........my body kinda changed when I got here. I'm actually 13 years old." I explained nervously. She was shocked. "I don't know how so don't ask." I said knowing she was probably going to ask how. She just nodded like 'alright then'.

We got to her house just shortly after. She didn't question me at all for the rest of the way there. It's around 11:30 now. That gives Lucy enough time to fall asleep before I sneak out to meet Link. He's the only person in this world that I feel completely safe around and the only one that really knows me. It's now midnight and I'm leaving Lucy's house.

Lucy POV

I had troubles sleeping tonight but I didn't want to get up because I don't want to wake Y/n. It's 11:59pm right now. I heard movement from the living room. I looked out my bedroom door to see Y/n awake and getting ready to go somewhere. She's still wearing the strapless top but now she's also wearing a black jacket. I wonder how she brought that with her from her world but it was with her when she first came here. She then left so I decided to follow her. I know she hears me but I don't think she knows it's a human not the wind or an animal. I made sure to be quieter. She didn't hear me after that. I noticed she went into the forest nearby and went to a clearing. I saw Link there. Y/n seemed kinda sad but yet I noticed a sense of peace in her eyes I haven't seen before. To be fair, she just got here yesterday/two days ago because it's midnight. Her and Link sat down by a tree. I can just barely make out their conversation.

Y/n POV

I needed to talk to Link. I feel a sense of peace when I'm around him. I had a sad expression and I went to hug him. "Why? Why did this happen? The people here are nice but I miss Zelda and Violet and Bff/n and 2Bff/n. I miss Hyrule I miss home. I don't feel safe here. I don't belong here." I cried out. He hugged me back. "It's alright Y/n. I'm here with you. The people here are too." He tried easing my mind. "I know they are but I miss my family. I miss everyone. But what gets to me is that I'm now realizing I've never met my parents. I want to meet my parents and hug them and feel loved. Violet and Zelda helped me last time I started wishing I had met my parents. There isn't even any one left in Hyrule who can protect Zelda and Violet. What if something happens while we're here?" I cried out a gain and we sat by a tree.

"It's alright Y/n. I've noticed both of them training to be able to fight. They were training to get to keep you safe. I'm sure they're able to at least protect themselves." Link tried comforting me. I nodded. At least they can defend themselves. I kinda stopped crying. "Also, that Natsu guy's weird. I feel like one of these days he's gonna burn my hair to be short." I said with a more joking tone than before. We both laughed. "Don't worry about that. It'll grow back." Link laughed. I nodded and smiled. I don't want to stay on our other subject. I heard quiet laughing from behind a tree. How could I not have noticed some one was there. "Who's there?" I called out seriously. "Sorry." Said a familiar female voice as she came out from the tree.

I was shocked. "Lucy? You weren't sleeping?" I asked not that mad. "So you're not gonna ask why I'm here but that I wasn't sleeping?" Age asked. I nodded my head. "Well, if I saw someone get up to leave my house and I didn't know why I'd probably follow them too. But I thought you were sleeping." I explained. "I couldn't sleep." She explained. I nodded my head in understanding. She sat down with me and Link and we started talking and laughing. "So Lucy, what brought you to Fairy Tail?" I asked her after we were done laughing from a joke Lucy had made. "Well I was born into a rich family. My mother was a wizard and my dad was the owner of a business. My mother passed away when I was young and my father started not really 'raising me'. She was doing nothing but work and stuff so I ran away because he didn't respect me." She explained. "Natsu was in one of the towns I was in searching for a guild and stuff and he brought me here after setting everything on fire." She added. I laughed at the last part. "Y'know, I kinda figured he had done that at least once. He seems to be the kind of person that likes fighting." I said. Lucy nodded. "It happened more than just once." She said. I laughed a bit at her comment.

Yo! Hope y'all are still enjoying this book. Bye!