Chapter 8: Author-Chan gives up on titles

??? POV

I'm excited. I get the fight the woman who Alost shot me with the bow. She seems like a fun target. I laughed a bit at her seriousness. They interfered with us trying to capture another sacrifice. I will get my payback for that. We started our fight. I started attacking her with my magic. I use shadow magic so manipulate shadows. We battled for a while. I then realized that she has extraordinary hearing. I created a high frequency sound that would surly leave her in pain. This fight is mine.

Y/n POV

I suddenly heard a screeching sound that was worse than when Dark had kidnapped me. I held my head and screamed in pain. I had been fighting with my lunar sword and bow for the majority of the fight. Now I'm in extreme pain. I release a wave if shadow power but not because I want to. I noticed her get hit by it and scream out in pain. My pain had now stopped. Now it's her that feels like her mind is getting ripped into pieces. I'm in my 'shadow power state' like earlier today and after Dark had kidnapped me. Now I'm getting my bow ready but nearly unconsciously. The only thing I have is my memory. The rest of my mind isn't present. My bow is different right now. It's dark. It's like my sword but as a bow instead.

The arrows had also changed. I unconsciously shot the bow at the now weakened girl. She now has a wound on her shoulder because my mind was able to gain a little bit of control right before I shot. She's now grasping her shoulder and fleeing into the shadows. But not before saying, "You're as powerful as we thought. HaHaHaHaHa!" She laughed.  She also threw a knife at my shoulder before she left. Now I'm left grasping my bloody shoulder. I looked over at the other fights.

Link POV

I'm fighting the guy with the dark green eyes. He was able to manipulate lightning. It was easy to dodge though. I found out I have requip magic. It makes sense for me since I use weapons and stuff. I'm fighting this guy when I hear a scream. I looked over to see Y/n holding her head in pain and a blast of her shadow power was released. The girl she was fighting was in pain. I then looked back to my fight. The guy with the green eyes got hit and was now in lots of pain. I then trued attacking him but he left. I looked over at Y/n who was holding her shoulder. I noticed something red on her hand. Blood!? She was looking at me and then at Lucy then the rest of the fights. She seemed to lose balance a bit.

She then fell to the ground but was still on her feet kinda. I noticed from afar that she was breathing heavily. I ran over to her. She was breathing from her mouth. It must be the blood lose. She's probably going to pass out soon.

Y/n POV

I looked over at Link's fight and saw that he had won. I then looked over to the other fights. As I was looking at Lucy's fight, my balance was leaving. I'm losing a lot of blood from the wound the girl gave me. Dammit. My vision started to blur and I couldn't stand properly and I was now near the ground. I then fell over. I passed out.

Lucy POV

I get to fight the person that was chasing the woman when we ran out. She had water magic. I called Like and Aquarius. Actually, I didn't call Loke he just kinda joined the fight. Aquarius is mad as always. I'm using the Fleuve Étoile to fight as well. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. During the fight, after Aquarius decided to leave me, I heard a scream. Me and Loke looked back to see a blast of some kind of shadow around Y/n. It came really close to hitting me. I noticed the girl she was fighting was now in pain. That's amazing but scary. I turned back to my fight. Since the girl I was fighting was closer to Y/n's fight, she's now in pain. She's holding her head. She then retreated. It's not like I'm gonna miss her. I then noticed Y/n fall from the corner of my eye. When I looked directly at her, her eyes were closed and her shoulder was bloody.

Natsu POV

I get to fight the dude with the red eyes. He looks strong. This is gonna be fun. Now I'm fired up. He used requip magic. He normally uses a sword. We were fighting for quite a while. He's almost as good as Erza! Key word: Almost. At one point during the fight, I heard a scream that broke my ears. Thanks for that by the way reader. I turned my head to see Y/n holding her head and a blast of darkness went around her. Thankfully, I was pretty far away so I didn't get hit. After that she seemed fine. I turned back to the person I was fighting. I noticed he was closer to Y/n so he got hit by the magic. He was the in pain and he left. Coward. I turned around to see how the other fights were doing and I noticed Y/n passed out on the ground with Lucy and Link running over to her. I joined them in running.

Erza POV

I'm fighting someone that looks similar to the girl Y/n was talking to earlier. I wonder why they look so much alike. I got in my heaven's wheel armor and our fight began. She used shadow magic. We fought for quite a bit. She's strong. I then heard an ear piercing scream. I turned my head to see Y/n. I was about to run over to her but I saw a blast of dark energy go around her. I almost got hit but I just managed to dodge. The girl I was fighting however, got hit. So seemed to be in pain but she still tryed fighting. She seemed like the cold hearted one of the group. She was in so much pain, she couldn't stay so she left. I was about to run to Y/n when I saw her pass out. I ran and noticed Link, Natsu and Lucy doing the same.

Wendy POV

I get the girl with the red hair. She looks strong. We started the fight and I used my wind dragon roar. She uses fire magic. We were fighting for a while, neither of us getting hit by an attack from the other. We were both tired. I heard a scream. It was so loud my ears were ringing when I got back to Fairy Tail. Thanks a lot reader-chan. I turned to see Y/n was in pain. I wanted to help but I noticed a blast of dark magic from Y/n coming at me. It just missed but the girl I was fighting didn't seem to be as lucky. She held her head in pain and almost screamed. She gave me a death stare and left. I turned to Y/n to see her passed out and bloody. I started running to her and noticed Link, Lucy, Natsu and Erza doing the same.

Grey POV

The guy with the ice blue eyes that I was fighting had ice magic too. A fair match if you ask me. We both were effectively able to dodge one another and hit one another. I had a few cuts and bruises but he was the same. I started getting tired when I heard a super high pitched scream. It was a scream of pain. I turned to the Boise and it was Y/n. Me and the guy I was fighting were pretty far apart. He just so happened to have been closer to Y/n so he got hit with a blast of energy that shot out around Y/n. He was now on the ground in pain. He retreated and I noticed Y/n was passed out on the ground. Everyone else was running towards her and I did the same. 

That was a long chapter. I just wanted to include all of the fights kinda so that we all know the people's powers. I'll think of names next time. Bye!