Chapter 27: Evading Capture

A/N Please read A/N at the end of the chap 😘

Xx Jins POV xX

I stopped the van and the girls proceeded to yell at the others until they were all stood up. I raised my hand and the girls stopped to look at me. I directed my hand towards Tim.

Jin: Take him inside first. Then Ross. I will handle the other rats.
Ale: Gotcha.
Shel: Kay.

Alesa walked over to Tim and grabbed his leg, making him drop to the floor once again, and pulled him to the now open door of the van. She took him though into the house I had bought just for this occasion. Shelby slapped Ross on the face, briefly shocking him, and then punched him in the nose. Humph, he deserves it for getting to close to my true love. She can talk to no one but me. I love her too much to let her talk to him, to anyone. She is mine, I dont care what anyone says. Shelby dragged him to the house as he cradled his presumably broken nose and cried quietly. I started my job and walked into the bavk of the van. I pulled out a towelette, doused with chloroform, and walked towards the pathetic cat girl first. She wimpered as I stepled closer. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turned to see Adam stood there holding the end of a sharp knife that was currently embedded in my left shoulder. He pumched me, hard, in my face and dragged me out of the van. I looked up amd saw the faces of Adam, Max, Barney and Red looming over me. Jess should be with them... Where's Jess? She's always with them... This can't be good.

Xx Aphmau's POV xX

When I saw Adam go into the van I ran into the little house I had saw Shelby and Alesa drag Tim and Ross into. I snuck in and listened to their conversation.

Ale: What's taking Jin so long?
Shel: Probs tryna hurt that Aaron guy that has a crush on Jessica.

That hurt. It sounds so stupid but that made it all so real. That was the point where I knew I really had lost them. When they called me Jessica... It really hurt...

Ale: Ah your probably right. Do you think he will need one of us? You know to help him out?
Shel: Hmm... Maybe! I'll go see if he needs me to help. Back soonnnnn!
Ale: Kay.

I watched as Shelby ran towards the door. Alesa turned and looked directly towards my hiding spot.

Ale: I know your there Jess.
Aph: I- Wha- How?
Ale: You can't hide from your bestie Jess...
Aph: What are you on about?
Ale: Are ya dumb or somthing? Girl I've been acting this whole time. What you really think I would ever cheat on Adam. I love him. You think I'd ever chose Jin over you? Girl no! I love you, your my sister through and through. Now I guess you have a plan?
Aph: Why should I trust you?
Ale: Please Jess, I have no way to show that it's just me acting but... You remember when we read those Morganville books?
Aph: Yeah?
Ale: In the 5th book Myrnin pretended to be insane and on Bishops side even though he was really on Amelies side. However, I dont have a group of people to prove that im being honest with you like Myrnin did. I just have my promise. I promise I'm not lying Jess... I promise.
Aph: I... I belive you Alesa...

A/N   OMG A CHAPTER? BUT YOU SAID IT WAS FOR ADOPTION? WHAT? Heya guys! I have seen the trailers for season 6 of MyStreet so I wanted to try amd get back into the fandom. I rewatched season 5 and remembered why I fell in love with Aph. You can still continue the story where it left off if you want but I will update a chapter when I have time. ALSO IM SORRY BUT I COULDN'T HELP BUT MAKE A REFERENCE TO MORGANVILLE!! IM SORRYYYYY!!! Ok I hope you all enjoyed and I will try and update more from now on! (FROM NOW ON THESE EYES SHALL NOT BE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT, FROM NOW ON WHAT'S WAITED TILL TOMORROW STARTS TONIGHT. IT STARTS TONIGHT!  Sorry I just love The Greatest Showman so much) Ok bai unicorns I love you all much BAIIIII 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤)

Word count: 762