Chapter 5: Angry Katelyn

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

Ekkkk!!!! I love him so much! Heh well I cant get too distracted, im on a mission! Mission: Get stuff for the next week and look for a new house! Now I see why I dont name many thimgs... Anyway! I went to my car and hopped in feeling giddy. I put the keys into the ignition (A/N BOOM I GOOGLED IT!!!! If you read my MyStreet x Fnaf book 1 you would get it 😂😂😂) and began my slow 25 minuite drive home. It was only 4pm so everyone would still be up DUH! So no sneaking around. Also, Katelyns probably home as I kicked her out of my car at like 2:30 ish so shes haf 1 and a half hours to walk like 6 miles. I sighed as I looked at the road ahead... I could go the direct route, but that means going past all the other houses like Garroths or Aarons. I really dont want to see them right now... right after I kissed Max. I continued my long, silent ride until I pulled up outside of my house. I carefully stepped out and walked to the door. I put my hand into my pocket and pulled out my glossy purple key to the door. '67 MyStreet' the key read in soft pink. I smiled to myself at Kawaii~Chans personalised keys. Heh shes sweet. I put it into the lock and twisted it reviling all of MyStreet. I walked in without looking at any of them. Katelyn looked at me with sorrow, pain and desperation in her eyes but I didnt care. I walked straight upstairs to my room and swung open my wardrobe (Closet) door. I pulled out 3 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of leggins and 2 pairs of shorts. I also pulled out 3 belly tops, 5 t shirts and 2 long sleeve t shirts. I then pulled out 4 jumpers, 2 cardigans and 3 bomber jackets. Then I closed my closet door, fully aware of the 12 pairs of eyes watching my every move. I wandered over to my white shoe closet and took out my favourite shoes. I got my black addidas. My purple nikes. My purplr high tops. My black boots. My grey boots and my purple boots. I smiled at my range of colouful boots. I love having boots, there so useful and comfy! I giggled quietly to myself gaining some unwanted stares from a few certain people. I went over to my bed and pulled a couple of duffle bags and a backpack out from underneath. I filled my first duffle bag with my tops, bottoms and underwear. I then reached for mt second one and stuffed it with my shoes, jumpers and my teddies! I love teddies! There so fluffy and cute and EKKKKK!! Hehehe Im crazyyyy! Oh well, I smiled to myself once again aware of the stange looks that I was reciving from MyStreet. I then went over to my hat box and pulled out 2 of my snapbacks as I was already wearing one. I also grabbed 2 beenies, one black one purple! I placed them in my seccond duffle bag and looked over at my patel hype bag. It was so pretty, it looked like a unicorn had took off her matte make up and placed it ever so carefully on the bag to make it so perfect! I looked at it and sighed. Aleasa and me always used to go shopping so often to get stuff like this! We loved shopping together, we always and Shelby but she didnt seem to want to go if Max wasnt going..... hmmmm..... Oh well! It just ment me and Aleasa spent more time as a duo opposed to a trio with Shub! I picked up the bad cautiously, I wanted to treasure everything I had from my past, even if I could go and see my past today..... I unzipped the zip and put the backpack on my bed whilst I walked to my bathroom and got all my make up. I came back in and placed it all into the bag. I then put in my laptop, headphones, camera, microphone and my Rarity plush Max got me 5 years ago. I then turned around and grabed my earphones off of my bedside table and carefully placed them into my pocket insuring that I didnt tangle them up of course! Once I had them in my pocket I spun around and reached for my backpa- Its gone!

Aph: WHERE IS IT!?!?
Kate: Oh? This?

Katelyn held up my backpack with all of my stuff in for recording and smirked at me. HOW DARE SHE!!

Aph: I suggest that you give me that back right now Katelyn.
K.C: Aphmau~Senpai? Where are you going?
Aph: Oh yeah! I forgot to mention! Im moving out because of this cow!

I gestured my hand towards a shocked Katelyn.

Kate: You really seem to want this bag dont you? Well I wonder....... what would happen if I threw it out the window?
Aph: NO!! DONT YOU DARE!!
Kate: WHY NOT?!?! EVER SINCE THE DARE TO CALL THE FIRST PERSON ON YOUR CONTACTS YOU HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED!!!
Aph: WHAT KATELYN? CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE A PAST?!!? THAT I DIDNT JUST MAGICALY POOF INTO YOUR WORLD!! I HAVE A PAST JUST LIKE YOU!!!
Kate: WELL WHATS SO BAD ABOUT YOUR PAST THAT MADE YOU DROP ME OUT OF YOUR CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!?!??!

I went quiet, I font want to tell her. I really really dont!

Kate: Psshhh shes too scared to answer! She knows she had no right to do that!

Katelyn seemed so proud and confident right now heh. She thinks shes all amazing. Well ill tell you something....

Aph: You, you can shut your ratty little gob. You are going to listen and your going to listen good. I had a past, and it was one heck of a bad one. For 4 years that last day pained me. I had a reason to leave. Now im going back. Its not my fault that your so jealous of my other friends. You dont know me. You think you do but you know nothing.
Kate: Yes, Yes I do Aphmau!
Aph: ...... You dont even know my name.....
Kate: YES I DO!!!! I JUST SAID IT!!! ITS APHMAU!!!!!! DUUHHHH!
Aph: No, its not. Thats my middle name. So you dont know me.
Gar: Aph?

I was fumimg, but I haf to act calm. Font over react Jess.... Stay calm.... STUFF THAT!!!! I punched Katelyn right in the face and she fell to the ground in shock. I grabbed my back pack before it fell to the ground and slipped it onto my back. The whole room was jaw dropped at what I just did but I couldnt care less. I grabbed my other two bags and walked out of the room hearing half of them yelling

Half: GET BACK HERE COWARD!!!! FIGHT KATELYN DONT JUST WALK AWAY!!!! YOUR WEAK!!!!

But the other half were saying

Others: Aph? Are you ok? Lets all calm down.

And then I heard Katelyn say

Kate: I-Im sorry. I shouldnt have gone there.......

I didnt stop walking though. People tried to stop me or talk to me but I just walked out. I went to my car and drove to the hotel, holding back tears. It was only 5:17pm so I texed Max

Jess: Come 2 hotel plz
Max: Kk, r u ok??
Jess: Yh, just get here soon plz k?
Max: Yh course Jessie~Bear.
Jess: Thx Maxy~Moo.

I eaited for 20 minuites until the door flew open and Max ran in. He saw that all I wanted to do was cry and he higged me and let me cry in his shoulder. I just didnt know what to feel.....

A/N Hey guys hope you enjoyed! Sorry iys not as good as usual its 3:50am now sooooo yh. 😂😂 Anyways im going to try and get some sleep so LOVE YOU UNICORNS BAIIIIII!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Word Count: 1387