Chapter 7: Hello again!

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

Me and Max got out of the car at the hotel but..... I needed to go somewhere proper. I couldnt live at a hotel forever! Ugh!! I walked into the building with my head hung low. Max placed his hand onto my arm and lifted my head up gentaly to face him. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

Max: Dont worry. Im here for you Jessie~Bear. Please dont worry!
Jess: I....I....
Max: Dont cry Jess. I hate seeing you cry! Your to much of an amazing person to cry!
Jess: Heh... I guess you could say your a..... Mad Max! Hehehe
Max: WHY YOU!!!!! Ughh Ill let it slide because your sad...
Jess: If I were you then id be a Sad Max! Hehehehehehe
Max: THATS IT JESS!!!! Im telling Adam!!
Jess: A-Adam? C-can I s-see him? P-please?
Max: Sure, lets go!

Max wrapped his arms around mine and looked into my eyes as I looked into his dark brown eyes. The shone in the sun. They glittered in the sun, they were stars. I love him....... I really do...

Xx Maxs POV xX

I wrapped my arms around the gorgeous ravenette stood before me and locked my eyes with hers. Her eyee sparkled like beautiful dimonds. Wow..... I love her...... I really do...

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

Max let go of me and we walked up the stairs to my hotel room. I pulled my pastel backpack (A/N I know some people dont know what this bag looks like so its at the top for you) onto my back and was about to take hold of one of my duffle bags, but Max beat me to it. He picked up both of the bags and we began our long walk back down to Maxs car. I walked with my head held high. Maxs talk had really lit up my day. I smiled as I saw Max look over at me and blush a little. We continued to walk in an un-awkward silence to the car. Maxs ginger hair fell perfectly under his black beanie. His crooked smile was soft and caring, yet it could change to a frown in the blink of an eye. He might be a Mad Max sometimes.... but I want him to be MY Mad Max, and when hes happy, i want him to be MY Glad Max. I just want him to be my boyfriend but.... what if hes not ready to commit to anything? What if he just kissed me because he pittied me? What if hes just doing this to be a good friend? What if he fin-

Max: Hey, you ok?
Aph: Hmm? Yeah yeah im fine! Dont worry! Just uhhh thinking!
Max: Hmmm.... Jess, dont lie to me. Whats wrong?

We stopped walking as we were right outside of Maxs car. He looked at me and sighed

Max: Tell me Jessie....
Aph: Its nothing Max! Just a little nervous to see everyone after 4 years is all!
Max: Ok.... but if theres anything, and I mean ANYTHING wrong.... tell me ok?
Aph: Heh, ok.

Max smiled, as did I and we clambered into Maxs car. Max began to drive away from the hotel and I looked out of the window watching as the cars drove by. I, bored by the lack of color in the cars, felt around in my rainbow pastel backpack for my vlog camera. I then pressed record and continued the Vlog I bagan earlier.

Aph: And were back!! So we have got my stuff and Im currently in the passenger seat of Maxs vroom vroom car! Yayayayayayayay! Haha! Anyways were now on our way to the SkyMedia mansion. Its been some years since ive been there and Ill tell you all about why I left when I figure something out. So until then umm there might only be 1 or 2 vids a week because I still have to settle back in to YouTube. So yaahhhh thats all for this vlog and remember: Your amazing! Love you guys bai!

I pressed the end recording button and Max looked over to me with a faint smile and then looked back at the road. We continued to drive towards the mansion. And, me being bored, decided we should play a game. We played the 'Girl boy animal' game first.

Max: So.... A umm Aphmau.
Aph: Aleasa! Now a boy.
Max: Adam.
Aph: Aaron. Now animal!
Max: Ant.
Aph: Antalope
Max: Ok B... uhh Britney
Aph: Bianca.
Max: Barney.
Aph: Brian.
Max: Beetle!
Aph: Badger!!

We continued this all of the way through the alphabet, we skipped some letters but it was fun. It took us about 15mins to complete the game so we decided to play some more games. After 45 mins of games we drew nearer to the mansion. I could see it.... I was so scared yet exited at the same time. Right now I needed Mr. Cuddlesworth. I asked Max if my huge teddy was still there and he said yes, in my room. I smiled and waited for the car to stop. Me and Max got out and I looked up at Max. He smiled and told me that the door was unlocked. I ran up the path to the door and flung it open as fast as lightening. I saw everyone in the kitchen looking jaw dropped in my direction but I tore off upstairs to my old room and wrapped my arms around my beloved teddy, Mr. Cuddlesworth. I then herd footsteps running towards my room and I open my eyes to see all of SkyMedia with tears in there eyes.

All exept Max: JESS!!!!!!!!!
Aph: Hi guys...

I was soon in a huge bone crushing hug with all of SkyMedia. I hugged them all back with the bigest smile on my face. Happy tears were pouring down my face. We broke apart the hug after about 5 minuites.

Adam: Jess! Omg! Im so glad to see you! We missed you so much!!!
Aph: You have no clue how happy I am to see you all!!!
Ale: Oh Jess!!! I was worried I lost my Bestie Sister For Life!!!
Jess: Im here now Aleasa!!

I pulled Aleasa into a huge hug and we both ended up giggling. Man I missed my bestie!!! We talked for about 3 or so hours with me answering and asking questions. We all took a selfie together but Shelby didnt look too happy. I looked over to her and smiled at her. She just tured away. I, a bit confused, walked over to Shelbs and gave her a hug. I looked at her and she looked back at me and began to cry. I asked her what was wrong but she just said nothing. I looked at her and whispered into her ear.

Aph: Pease dont cry Shelbs....
Shub: S-sorry. Im ruining this arent I?
Aph: No, not at all. Without you, this wouldnt be home.

She cried some more and then asked for some alone time. Of course we let her. I hope shes ok....

Xx Shelbys POV xX

No no no no no!!!! Jess cant be back!! No no no!!!! Then HE will find out and make me try and get rid of her again! But I cant!!!! Shes like my sister!!! My phine began to ring as I sat in my en suit alone. I saw the caller ID and my hands began to shake, but I had to answer... I answered.

???: Hello?
Shub: H-Hi....
???: Now, I see Jess is back... So get rid of her now or you know what happens missy.
Shub: B-But she only just got back! I missed her!!
???: I dont care. Get rid of her. Shes not going to be with Max..... Shes mine! I love her!!
Shub: B-But if y-you love her.... t-then why do y-you want her s-so sad?
???: Because she needs to know that she cant be happy unless shes with me!!!!
Shub: N-No....
???: What did you just say?
Shub: I said No! Im not getting rid of her!! Shes my best friend!!
???: Well then you can say goddbye to your little secret. And I guess Ill just have to come and kill that little dog Jess loves so much. Oh well!
Shub: No!! You cant kill Celestia!! Jesa loves her pup!!
???: Why else would I kill it?
Shub: I-I.......

I hung up and began to cry more. I ran out of the room and back to Jess's.

Shub: PROTECT CELESTIA!!!!!

Jess looked confused but she pulled out her phone and began to call someone with a worried look on her face...

Jess: Hello........

A/N Heya people!!! Hope you like the chapter!! This is the first of the 3 chaps coming out before or on Saturday!! Ok so I need to give a big shout out to SkylarPlayzMC for the idea of Shelbs being forced! Thank you so much!!! Ok so LOVE YA BAI UNICORNS!!!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Word count: 1523