Chapter 8: Heya Shelbs.

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

I was so confused but I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found the person I needed to call. They soon answered

Aph: Hello......
Kate: Aph?! Hi.......
Aph: Look can you just do me a favour please?
Kate: ...... Only if you listen to me first.
Aph: ... Fine what?
Kate: Im so so so sorry! I just wanted to protect you! Ever since this 'Adam' guy was called you have been different! I just wanted to keep you safe Aph.... im so sorry.... I took it way too far and I was hurting my Bestie... Im sorry Aph... I get it if your still really mad at me......
Aph: Katelyn..... its- its ok.... just know that I still am moving out... ok?
Kate: Ok.... I understand..... now, whats the favour you need?
Aph: Well can you and the rest of MyStreet all make up and then can someone or a couple of you bring Celestia to me please?
Kate: Of course Aph!! Can you add everyone to a group chat and Ill add Zane Laurence Jeffory and Nicole. Then all 5 of us can appologise together!
Aph: Great thanks Kate. I knew I could trust you! Now Ill text you the adress yeah?
Kate: Ok!! Cya in a bit Aph!
Aph: Bye Kate!

I hung up and texted her the address. I knew she was kind, she would never try to hurt a friend! No one would hurt their friend. Its wrong! I smiled to myself and looked over to SkyMedia who all looked confused at Shelby. She smiled a sad smile and walked away... hmmmm I hope shes ok. She walked towards her room again. Poor Shelbs I hope shes ok! We all went downstairs and sat down on the sofa (couch) to watch TV. We were scrolling through the channels when the channel 'Your TV' came up and it was showing all of the Bones episodes again! I smiled and yelled

Aph: THIS CHANNEL PLEASE!!!!!
All: Ok

I smiled and watched as the 100th epidode played. After the hour I was crying happy tears.... SO CUTE!!!! Thats my ship right there people!!!!! (A/N Totally didnt happen irl heh....) I smiled and stood up as the doorbell rang. Adam went to the door and I went to the kitchen for food. I was soon startled by a crazy bluenette. Katelyn looked at me and hugged me while non stop apologising for how she treated me. I looked at her and told her that it was ok. She finally stopped apologising and said that Kawaii~Chan was in the living room with Celestia. I ran to the living room with Katelyn and ran to K.C and hugged her. She giggled and hugged me back.

K.C: Hi Aphmau~Senapi!!!
Aph: Hey Kawaii~Chan!!
K.C: Celestia~Chan was missing Aphmau~Senpai.
Aph: And I was missing my baby girl. So K.C how you been?
K.C: Kawaii~Chans been good thanks! How has Aphmau~Senpai been?
Aph: Ive been good thanks Kawaii~Chan! Well im going to go to see Celestia and try to pry her away from Adam and Aleasa! So call me soon K.C yeah?
K.C: Of course Aphmau~Senpai!!
Aph: Ok bye Kawaii~Chan! Bye Katelyn!
K.C: Bye Aphmau~Senapi!
Kate: Bye Aph!

I walked the girls to the door and watched them leave. I then ran back inti the house to go and see my little pupper. I ran to her and she batked joyfully and jumped on me. She licked my face and I giggled. I hugged my pup and smiled. I was happy! Today has been pretty good! Everyone sat down and continued ti watch Bones. As an advert came up Shelbs walked down the stairs and over to us. We smiled at her and she smiled back. Shelbs joined us and we all sat together wathcing Bones until about 6pm. By this time we had got up to eat. Adam went to start cooking and we all sat at the table taking it in turns to help Adam. When food was cooked we all sat down with Adam and began to eat. We ate for about 20 minuites before the front door flew off of its hinges. We gasped in shock and horror as a man walked in. He came over to us and grabbed Celeatia out of my arms. I tried to grab her back by kicking and punching the guy but it didnt work. He pulled out a knife and looked at my pup. I screamed in horror. Then, Shelby stood up and the man froze confused, then worried then he dropped the dog and brgan to run. We ran behind him and saw that there were a ton of police ofgucers with guns aimed at the guy right by the walls in the house. Max pinned the man down and the police faded away to nothing...... What?!?!? Max ripped off the hood on the guy and reviled his dark brown, almost black hair, his blue eyes and his pale skin. I gasped in horror as I looked at my Ex boyfriend... Jason lay there terrifed of what Max would do to him! I punched Jason in the nose and then kicked him multiple times in the face, this was so easy as he was on the floor. Max then picked him up and threw him across the room. I heard a distinctive 'Crack' as he hit the wall. That deffinatly broke something of his.... oh well I hate him anyways! Adam called the police and told The guy on the phone where we were. Soon an ambulance and a police car pulled up. We explained what happened. The officer underatood and he told us not to worry. After Jason was fixed up he would be going to prison for at least 3 years. But one thing still cofused me.. that was illusion majiks..... someine here has them... that means someone here was the reason that I thought everyone was dead.... Juat then Shelby began to cry.

Shub: Im sorry!! Im so so sorry!!
All: ?????? What for??
Shub: Its all my fault!!
Max:... What is...?
Shub: I-Im the one with majiks!
All: WHAT?!??!
Max: ..... So your the reason that Jess left for 4 years?
Shub: Im so so sorry!!
Max: GET OUT!!!! LEAVE SHELBY!!! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK I HATE YOU!!!!!!

She ran.... Shelby ran out of the house and Max, after a couple of minuites to cool off, explained why I left. After Max explained they all started to yell and get mad at Shelby even though she had left already. I looked at everyone ans then the door. I ran out and followed the trail of tears until I found her, crying in a corner of an alley way. I walked to her and hugged her. She was like my sister after all. She looked up and saw me and began to say "Im so sorry" again and again. I told her to calm down and be quiet. I love her like a sister. I know shes a good person. She will have a perfectly reasonable explaination. She sat up and we began to talk and she told me about Jason threatening her life and all of ours too I underatand Shelby.... I really do......

A/N Heya guys hope u liked it so LOVE YOU UNICORNS BAIIIIII.... and nighy cos its 1:23am....... yhhhh 😂😂😂😙😙😙😙💋💋💋💋⚘⚘⚘⚘

Word count: 1255