Chapter 11: Goodbye to Max?

IMPORTANT A/N AT END OF CHAP!!!!

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

The song 'Sunset Lovers' began to play as Ross and I stood on the dance floor. Adam and Alesa were dancing, so were Katelyn and Travis. Everyone else was dancing by themselves and sometimes going up to someone for a bit. Me and Ross were looking into each others eyes as we danced. His lip was slightly curled into a smile as we stepped in sync. We danced to the whole song and then sat down. Ross was just looking at me and blushing. Man, Ross was cute...... Alesa and Shelby walked over and sat next to me so Ross smiled and waved to us all as he wandered over to Adam, Tim and Jin. Alesa and Shelby looked at me..

Ale: Sooo, you and Ross?
Aph: Heh, no... well not yet anyway!
Shub: Wait? I thought you liked Max?
Aph: Well, I did but hes acting like a huge jerk! And I want a nice, kind and loving guy in my life. Thats why I want to dance with some of the guys I like a little to see if I want to date them!
Ale: Well thats pretty smart. So who else do you want to dance with?
Aph: Well Aaron, Garroth, Red and Dante.
Shub: Wow thats a lot of guys!
Aph: I just want to find the perfect guy gor me....
Ale: Well rock on! Im sure you will find the perfect guy!
Aph: Thanks girls!
Both: Not a problem Jess!

I walked across the dance floor to Aaron and decided to dance with him next.

Xx Alesas POV xX

Ugghhhh!!!! How dare Max hurt my Jessy! Shes like a sister to me, and no one hurts my sister! I stormed up the stairs, passing the group of guys like Ross and Jin and Adam. I got to Max's door and pounded on it untill it swung open. Max stood in front of me looking really ticked off. I pushed him out the way and sat on his chair. He sat on his bed and he looked at me.

Ale: Who the heck do you think you are?
Max: Im Max duh!
Ale: Dont try and be smart what the heck is your problem with Jess?
Max: Shes a horrible person thats my problem!
Ale: What did she do huh?
Max: Im not in the mood to talk to a brat like you so get lost Alesa!
Ale: Oh shut up! Who pays the most rent huh? Oh yeah Adam! Whos side will Adam pick? Oh yeah mine and Jess's! You know why? Because he doesnt like people who arw complete jerks to their so called 'Friends'!!
Max: FINE!! ILL JUST PACK MY STUFF AND LEAVE!!!
Ale: Good!! You have 10 minuites untill this room is mine!!
Max: Then get out for 10 minuites idiot!!!!

I walked out of that cows room and walked to the party. I grabbed a hold of Adams arm and dragged him to my office downstairs. Adam looked at me really confused so I told him what happened.

Adam: HE SAID WHAT TO YOU?!?!
Ale: Calm down, he's leaving in..

I checked my phone to see that 7 minuites had passed since Max and my 'conversation'.

Ale: In 3 minuites Adam.
Adam: I dont care, im still fuming!! How dare that little swine!!! (A/N Swine means pig)
Ale: Im just glad that he's going to go. No one makes Jess feel bad! She got here today!
Adam: I know!! Well come on lets go back up to the party, its already 7:58pm.
Ale: Kk, lets goooo!!!!

We ran up the stairs and began to dance with the others, I looked over my shoulder to see Jess talking to a red haired chic, a brunette lad, another brunnete, this one had lighter hair. And a black haired guy with a mask. They must be who Jess is trying to make up with! Good luck Jess!!!

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

I was done dancimg with Aaron so I went over to talk to Jeffory, Zane, Nicloe and Laurence. We all agreed that this was a dumb fight so we made up. They thanked me for the party and I told them I was glad they liked it. Zane kept on saying he was sorry and that he felt like he had just betrayed his beat friend so I told him that it was all ok and he just had to chill out. Nicole kept on saying how amazing the red shadw that Alesa used to decorate was, I told her that Alesa chose it and we talked about hiw goid at design Ale was. Laurence kept on saying that he was sorry and that I look like a beautiful angel. I laughed at his stupid atempts of flirting with me. Me and Jeffory talked about Abby and how much she had grown. We decuded that we were going to go out shopping together sometime to get Abby some adorable new clothes.

Aph: Well, thanks fir understanding guys!
All: Of course Jess, sorry we over reacted before....
Aph: Its no problem! Well Im going to go and steal a dance from Garroth if I can! Talk soon!
All: Bye Jess!!

I was striding over to Garroth but Alesa stopped me.

Ale: Ok ummmmm, Max is leaving.
Aph: Wait what?
Ale: Max is just being rude to all of us so.... he's moving out.
Aph: .... Oh... uhhh ok..
Ale: That ok Jess?
Aph: Uhh Yah! If he's being rude to you as well then im glad hes leaving!
Ale: Glad your ok with this!

Alesa gave me a friendly hug and then ran off to Adam. I continued to make my way to Garroth where we danced for a bit, after that, I know that I dont want Garroth to be my Boyfriend. We chatted and then said our goodbyes as I waved goodbye and danced with Red. Ugh, no sparks either! I chise to take a break from dancing by chilling with Alesa and Shelby in the kitchen. We all ate our food from the buffet and talked about what kind of videos we want to do. We talked and talked until the subject of Ice cream came up. Then we argued about the best flavour. This resulted in us laughing like llamas.... Man, what would I do without these doofs in my life?

A/N Heya guys!! Hope you liked the chap! I will get you all another chapter out by next week Saturday!! Thanks fir reading!! Also, I need an 2 OCs (1 girl 1 boy) So if you want your OC in this book then please comment the

Name:

Nickname:

Age (Between 17 and 22):

Gender:

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Skin tone:

Clothes:

Fav colour:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Family (Include pets):

Youtube channel name:

If i need more then Ill tell you! Ok, LOVE YOY BAI UNICORNS!! 😚😚😚😚😚😚😙😙😙😙😙😙❤❤❤❤❤👑👑👑👑👑💋💋💋💋💋🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Word count: 1185