Chapter 12: New people!

A/N Aph and Jin are not related, just friends. I need to change that. This will make sence to the story.

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

It had been 3 or so hours since Alesa told me about Max. It was gone 10pm so everyone from MyStreet was leaving. I said goodbye to them all and went to my room. Today was great! Ross was so cute...... GAH!!! Dont think about that Jessica!!! Anyway, I need sllleeeeppppppp!!!! I hoped into bed and soon fell asleep.

Xx Time Skip 8:30am xX

Ugghhhh I hate waking up!!! I clambered out of bed and walked into my en~suit bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in. I let the warm water caress my body, the gental heat woke me up properly. I reached my hand out and took hold of my Stawberry shampoo. I poured some into my hand and applied it to my hair, massaging it in. Once done, I stepped under the flowing water and washed it out. I, once again, reached my hand out. However, this timw I grabbed my Strawberry conditioner. I massaged it into my hair and kept it in. Whilst I waited for the conditioner to be able to be rinsed out, I washed my body with Strawberry body wash. Man, Strawberry is such an amazing sent. I stepped back under the water and washed out the conditioner and body wash. Once I was clean I stepped out of the shower and onto my bathmat. I grabbed my purple towel and wrapped it around my body. Then I grabbed my pink towel and wrapped it around my hair. I walked into my bedroom and pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a purple tank top and a black beanie from my drawers. I reached into my shoe closet and got out my purple addidas high tops. I then sat at my Make~Up table and did my make up. I put on my foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, eye shadow and purple lipstick. (A/N Pic above) I brushed my hair and left it down. I walked out of my room and downstairs to see Alesa making food.

Aph: Morning!
Ale: Morning to you to! You want bacon and pancakes with ample syrup?
Aph: YAASSS!!!!!
Ale: SSHHHHH!!!!! Youll wake everyone!!
Aph: Right sorry!
Ale: No prblems. So we are going to see some friends we made whilst you were gone today. We thought it would be great for you to meet them!
Aph: Cool! What are their names?
Ale: Well we made four but two of them are on holiday for a bit. Today we are going to go and see Aiden and Empress!
Aph: Cool names! So whos the two on holiday?
Ale: Oh there names are Marli and Luna!
Aph: So only one boy?
Ale: Do we really want more boys here?
Aph: Fair enough! So food?
Ale: Yup here ya go!

Alesa handed me a plate of bacon and pancakes drizzled in maple syrup and I wolfed it down. Wow, Alesa can cook a great breakfast! We finished eating and Alesa put 7 plates of food on the side. There were labels on each. One for each of the guys: Ross, Jin, Adam, Tim, Red, Barney. And one for the little lady: Shelby. Me and Alesa left and got into Ale's car. She drove us to the shopping centre (Mall) and pulled up. During the 10 minuite car ride we discussed where we were meeting and talked about food. I couldnt shake off the feeling that I recognised the name Empress from somewhere...... Weird.... Oh well! I cant wait to meet them! Alesa and I got out of the car and walked though the doors. We walked to the fountain in the middle of the bottom floor and sat around it. We waited for a minute or two until a black and blue haired tan guy came up. He looked about 19. He smiled and sat down.

Ale: Jess, this is Aiden! Aiden, this is Jess!
Aid: Nice to meet you!
Aph: You too! So tell me a bit about yourself!
Aid: Ok umm... I like food, nice people, dogs, singing, most music, gaming and football! What do you like?
Aph: Cool! I like dogs, cats, singing, most music, gaming, youtube, nice people amd making friends!
Aid: Cool! We have a lot in common!
Aph: Yah! So what dont you like?
Aid: Well I dont like mean people, suckups, maths, brussle sprouts or pink.
Aph: Heh, you won't like Kawaii~Chan then! Shes all about pink!
Aid: As long as shes nice im sure I'll cope! 😂😂 Hahahaha
Aph: 😂😂 Hahahaha
Aid: So what dont you like then Jess?
Aph: Personally, I dont like rude people, science, snakes, clowns or bullies.
Aid:Yah, good point, I hate bullies! Oh and you can ca me Aid if you want. Its what my family and some of my friends calls me!
Aph: Ok Aid!
Ale: Yay! I knew you two would instantly become friends! Oh and here comes Empress!

A young, blonde woman walked over. Her teal eyes fixed upon me and she smiled... A shocked yet happy smile.

Aph: Wait...... Empie?!?!?
Emp: Hold up..... Jessie?!?!?
Both: SIS I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!
Ale: Wait what?
Aph: Me and Empie lost contact when we were 8. Mum and Dad broke up and Dad got legal rights to have Empie and Mum got legal rights to have me. We stayed in touch over calls and texts until we were 12. Then my phone broke and I lost all my contacts. I had to get a new number and I havent talked to Empress since.
Emp: I missed you Jess! When I couldnt get in contact with ma baby sis I was so worried!
Aph: IM NOT YOUR BABY SIS!!!! Your only 5 mins older than me!!!
Ale: Oh?
Aph+Emp: Twins.
Emp: Im the older one!
Aph: Shut up Empress!!!
Emp: Rudddeeeee!!!!
Both: SHUUUTTTT UUPPPPPPP!!!!!
Aid: Yep your twins alright.
Ale: They really are... Im so glad to see Jess with her sister again. When we were 14 Jess would talk about her sister but never say her name.
Aph: I did?
Ale: Yes you did.
Aph: Oh Yah!!! I did!
Ale: Your stupid sometimes!
Aph: Oh shut it Ale!
Aid: *Sniggers*
Aph: And you Aid!!!
Emp: *Sniggers as well*
Aph: UGH Shut up Empie!!!
All-Aph: Sorrrryyyyyy.....
Aph: Its ok. So should we go home? We have been out for a while. Its been at least an hour sinse we left the house.
Ale: Yah, leta go home. Oh and Aid?
Aid: Hm?
Ale: When does Luna come back from her holiday?
Aid: On Friday.
Ale: But its only Tuesday!!
Aid: I know! Only the rest of today and two full days. She gets home at about 2:30am ish. I have to pick her up as well.
Aph: I cant wait to meet her!
Ale: Oh Marli just texted me!
Aph: Who's Marli?
Ale: The other friend we made. You will meet her in a few days!
Aph: Ok! What did she say?
Ale: Let me read it! Ahem.. She says
"Hey Alesa! Hope ur good! Hol is gr8! Ill b home on Sat. Cant wait 2 meet Jess. She sounds cool! Gtg text u on Sat. Plane lands at 10:15am. Bye!"
Aph: She sounds cool! Im looking forward to Friday and Saturday! Yay!
Ale: I cant wait for you to meet them!
Aid: So are the four of us heading to yours Jess?
Emp: Yah! You cant leave us sis!
Aph: Of course you guys are coming over! Lets go!!

We walked to the car and got in. Today will be awesome!!! Empress is here! Aiden is cute! Wait what? Uhh I didnt think that! ........ Ok anyway I cant wait!

A/N Hey guys! Hope you liked the chap! Remember Empress is Empress_and_Ivy 's OC and Aiden is LadyLight055 's OC. Also Luna is LadyLight055 's OC. And Marli is ThatWeirdGirlMar 's OC. I will gibe a shout out to Mar when Marli is properly in the book. (On the day Aph meets her). Thanks for reading and LOVE YOU BAI UNICORNS!!!!!! 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Word Count: 1382