Rise And Shine Sunshine

I lay on the bed, clad in some old Flag Football shorts and a white t-shirt.

Last night, I squealed into my pillow like some school girl. Which I am technically but for God's sake I was graduating soon. However, I kept on wondering why did his voice send soothing chills up my spine and why every time I looked into those dark eyes I felt something I shouldn't. Yesterday evening, when our lips slightly brushed... I don't know what happened. I froze, I blushed and everything just happened.

I got up from bed, messily combing my hair with my fingers so it didn't look too bad. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face with some water and special soap. Grabbing a towel, I wiped my face and neatly placed the towel on my bed.

Stepping down the stairs, memories of yesterday came flooding. I know I said it earlier but now it just intensified because I might see him. That moment where my lips accidentally brushed against his made me blush once more. Hopefully he's asleep.

I pushed the thought away and focused on my mission: making it down the stairs without a face plant or a broken neck happening.

I took strides towards the kitchen but stopped in the door frame. My heart skipped a beat, quite literally might I add.

Rahul stood there in front of the open fridge, black basketball shorts hung low on his hips.

He was all sweaty and trust me at this moment a sweaty dude, in basketball shorts, shirtless was the most attractive thing ever.I had to take support of the dining table.Being the clumsy mess I am I knock down a vase.

It doesn't thankfully break.

He turns around, quirks an eyebrow and smirks.

"Hey,"he says and if his voice isnt the sexiest thing on earth I dont know what is.

I walk past him.I mean did the almost kiss mean nothing to him?

A frown settles itself on my lips.He suddenly pulls me to him.

"What?"I snap at him.I felt fireworks when our lips brushed and he was acting like if nothing happened?

"Caught you on the wrong day of the month?"he asks and I jerk my arm away from him.

"No,"I say and grab an apple.

It was the last apple.I love apples.

"I want the apple,"he says and pouts.

"Hell no dude,"I say and try to walk past him.

"I want the apple,"he reapeats.

"No you cant,"I say and bring it up to my mouth and bight it.I leave it there snapping both my hands at him.I leave the apple in my mouth and just mock his feeble attempt of making me abduct the precious fruit.

"Yes I can,"he says and bit the apple by pulling me close by my waist.

So the only thing separating my lips from his was the apple.He bights down and backs up smirking down at me.

"Shortcake, you got to work on protecting your food from predators,"he says and turns around.

Leaving me standing there agape like a fool.

What the hell was that.

"Come on shortcake, were going out for breakfast,"he calls out and I say he's gonna take a shower.

I throw out the apple and stomp up to my room.Right.

There was only one washroom.He was taking a shower in mine.