I'll Do It All For You

This is a very special chapter, one of the most important ones in this book. I took a while to write it because I needed it to be great and filled with feelings. Please comment, give me feed back and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"While they all fell in love with his dazzling smile.
He waited for the one that would fall in love with his scars."

— Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could only be mine, nobody else's. It was selfish but I didn't give a damn right now. When I sped off, my heart was drumming and I was scared about loosing control of the steering wheel. I didn't deserve her, I didn't deserve her smile, her laugh or her admiration but the way she looks at me tells me I'm not only some lost and messed up kid to her give me a reason to go on. I needed to make this special. She had said she loved me and I was going to ask her out. Make it romantic and sappy, hell, I'd do it for Tarai.

So the moment I left Dimple's house I couldn't get Tarai's beautiful eyes of of my mind. But that's when the insecurities seeped in... What if I got rejected? What if she laughs at me? The what ifs were driving me to the edge.

I gripped the steering wheel harder and put on a smile. I knew I wouldn't regret this because it's Tarai. I wouldn't feel bad if she rejects me because I summed up the courage to actually ask her. On the other hand I'm determined as hell because all I wanted was for her to be mine. Finally only mine. To have no one's but my arms around her.

Arjun, so do you like your sister in law to be?, I thought and a genuine smile came to my lips. Nowadays, it was rare that I would wake up panting and sweating as my nightmares took over me. I would simply think of Arjun's smile and then how Tarai would hug me.

I wanted her to be my girlfriend so I could call her in the middle of the night and let her tell me everything's alright and that it's not all my fault. The way she talked to me made me see the better things in life... The guilt was fading, not that it would go away but enough so I can sleep at night.

I got home and thought about the perfect way to ask her. There were no such things as break ups with me, my loyalty runs deep and I wouldn't ever cheat. Tarai is not the type of girl a man cheats on, she's the type of girl men marry... We don't admit it, but deep down... It's the truth.

There was a beach not far from here. It was La Costa Beach, it was beautiful on this warm summer day.

This was going to be epic.

I saw miss calls from Dimple on my phone and I ignored the hell out of them. My mom had made us exchange numbers. Sad I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wearing a light blue button down shirt. I had undone the first few buttons and I was constantly messing with my hair because of the nerves. Only Tarai managed to get me this nervous, so much that I was going over it in my head about how to ask her.

She arrived there and boy she looked like an angel from the Heavens above. Her beautiful light brown curls fell at her chest and the wind blew them in such a graceful manner. Her dress was a innocent white color, much like her. Her eyes shone as her gaze met my nervous one. She smiled at me and took faster steps.

"Hey," she said and took my hand.

"You look beautiful," I said and she chuckled playfully.

"You don't look that bad," she said. I bent down a pecked her cheek, leaving my lips on her skin a little longer. I then pulled back to see her scorching gaze fixing me. Her cheeks were flushed an adorable pink.

The Life Of An Indian Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें