Getaway In A Porsche

What is up friends?

New update, hopefully it's pretty long didn't really check the number of words. Enjoy!! Leave your thoughts in the comments! I love feedback!

"So you're telling me you went on a walk with a hottie?" Belle asks like a child on Christmas as I blush.

"What's his name?" Vio asks with excitement clear in her voice.

"Rahul," I reply and they gush while hugging me.

"Sexy name for a sexy man!" Violet says and I bite my lip while randomly scrolling down my Instagram feed to hide my smile.

"What color are his eyes?" Vio asks with a hand on her hip as her green eyes questioned me.

"He's got really dark eyes. They almost seem black you can't even really see the brown," I say and Belle has her FANGIRL moment.

"Hair?" They keep questionning me like a criminal caught in the middle on a crime.

"Black in a quiff," I reply remembering how soft his hair looked blowing in the summer breeze last night.

"Built?" Belle asks with hopeful eyes as I slung my arm on her shoulder

"Yep," I say and pop the p. I mentally scolded myself for thinking of him that much but what can I say? He's a guy that's a little hard to push away. He's very stubborn.

"Go on his Instagram," Vio says with daring eyes.

"Come on girl, he's just my father's friend's son," I say brushing it off and picking at my nails.

"Pretty please?" They ask and I sigh.

I type in Rahul Agarwal and an account comes up. My curious side peeks up and I couldn't help but click on the account? His photos were mainly with the guys I'd seen that day on the field and a few others with a girl that resembled him. He seemed quite serious in most photos but in others his smile could light up a room. Not that I like him or anything, but I know a nice smile when I see one.

They start gushing about him and what an idiot I was to punch him. If only they knew that a walk was not enough to get over the boy's mistakes.

We had Geography together and I groan.

I hated it.

We sit in class and the girls continue texting each other on their cellphones and I shake my head. A smile was hooked on my lips and I just couldn't stop thinking about Ra- shut up Tarai.

The teacher comes in and sighs dramatically as all the girls in my class chit chat about the latest trend and their newest Jimmy Choos.

He addresses us to settle down and he starts his boring lecture on the first people who ever set foot on America and other stuff I knew wouldn't be useful to become a damn cardiologist.

I drew out a breath and put my head in my hands. The hours ticked by, within giving in assignments, running to classes and trying to stay awake.

All girl schools means no drama, no bitches and certainly no boys.

I had no practise today and the wind was gusting loudly. Mamma was most probably defending a person in court and Dad operating a guy's intestines.

Interesting jobs I know it.

I walk out the door and the cool air hits me like ice. My baby blue strapless dress that stopped a bit above my mid thighs was trying not to flash a passerby. My dress was simple yet decent and I could rock it. It was tighter at the waist and flared out as it came down.