Natsu's POV

Today it was Luce's 10th birthday. I got her a pretty heart shaped necklace. Me and Lucy have been friends for about 5 years. YEP 5 years! I walked out and saw everyone outside my door. Why were they here?

"Um... why are you guys waiting outside my door?" I asked.

"You silly, you live on the way to Lucy's house and we decided to wait for you to come out and walk together!" Gray said. I talked with everybody else. It only took a minute to walk to her house since it was across the street from my house. Literally. I would look out of my window and when Lucy looks out of hers we see each other. Every night, when our parents told us to go to sleep, we would open the window and grab a flashlight. I taught her morse code and we would use our flashlights and blink it a couple amount of times so we send out a message. She is such a quick learner. I was forced out of my thoughts when Erza and Gray were shaking me. I looked up and saw that we were at her door. I pressed the doorbell. It was answered by Lucy. She looked so childish. It was kinda nice to see her act and look like she was 5.

"Come in! I want to open my presents!" We all walked in and I saw Mrs.Heartfilia.

"Okay, calm down Lucy. Let's eat your cake first and then you can open your present. I already sliced up the ca-" Before she could finish her sentence, Lucy screamed 'CAKE!' and ran towards the kitchen. She quickly grabbed a plate with a slice of cake on it and devoured it. She was eating so fast and stuffing her face. I laughed and decided to do the same thing. I sat next to her and ate my cake like her. We both finished before anyone can even make it to the kitchen. We were both laughing.

"I want to open my presents now!"

"I want to see her open her presents!" We were both giggling. Ms.Heartfilia just sighed and finally said something. "Fine. Just don't make a mess!"

"Yes!" We both said at the same time. All the presents were on the table in the living room. She opened up all the gifts. Jellal got her a pair of fake wings. Erza got her a soccer ball. Gajeel got her a book. So did Levy. It turns out that they gave the exact same book.

"YOU WILL PAY, LEVY!" Gajeel yelled at Levy.

"YOU HAVE A 5 SECOND HEAD START BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Levy then began to start running.

"1, 2, You know what? I'm being too nice." He began chasing after Levy. I feel bad for her. She's going to show up with bruises on her. What was the likelihood of them getting her the same present? Juvia got her tons of new headbands. At least 15. Gray got her an instruction manual on how to defend herself in the Arctic. That was completely useless, but he does have ice magic, so I could give him a pass on that. Wendy and Romeo decided to make a present for her together. It was a drawing of all 12 celestial keys. They even labeled each key. I thought that was cute. Then I saw Gajeel and Levy walking back to the living room. Instead of Levy having tons of bruises on her, Gajeel had all the bruises. He even had a black eye.

"I warned you that you'll be sorry when caught up to me near the bathroom."

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't do that again."

"Only if you don't chase me again!"

"Alright, alright! What did you do? My whole body aches now!"

"Mm isn't the girl's body supposed to ache after a fun day?" I say with a smirk.

"Natsu!" Lucy said to me while shoving my arm.

"What?"

"Hm, how about Wendy and Romeo? How could you!" She almost yelled at me.

"Hey, there's one more present!" Erza said. It was probably the tiniest present today.

"It's from Natsu! Ooooh." Erza always thought that I had a crush on Lucy! No! She's my best friend! She can be really annoying sometimes. So annoying, that I punch her. Hey, it's your fault Erza. Lucy slowly opened the wrapping. It was in a black, rectangular box. She opened the box and gasped. Everyone huddled around her except me. Once they saw the necklace, they all looked up at me.