23. A bride to be

Chapter 23:

Lily's POV:

I sigh and run my hand through my hair as I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

My nerves are all over the place, but I admit I look good in white.

"It'll be fine Lil," one of my best friends, Kayli, tries to soothe my nerves.

"Yeah, you look amazing," Taylor tells me with smile.

I smile at my two maids of honor. I couldn't ask for better friends.

"I'm just really nervous," I bite my lip.

"You shouldn't be. Cole is a great guy, he would never hurt you-"

My head spins to look at Kayli,"What did you say?!" I question,"Cole? Why would I ever even think of marrying that dick!" I spit venomously.

She and Taylor look beyond confused. "But...who are you marrying?" Taylor asks.

I turn back to the mirror and touch up my lip gloss,"Nick of course!"

How could they not know this?

Kayli's eyes widen,"Um...I need to go make a phone call," she backs her way to the door then darts out.

Taylor turns to me smiling nervously,"So you and Nick? How did this happen?"

Cole's POV:

Simon, two policemen, and I are on a plane at the moment going to Minnesota. Simon and his team found that Nick has an uncle that has a house there which he never uses. It would be the perfect place for Nick to go to, also the dumbest place for him to go.

Hopefully we will find Lily and Nick there and we can end this whole crazy thing. I'm coming for you Lily.

~

The plane lands safely and we are on the road driving to the location where Nick and Lily are at.

"We dont have a warrent for the house, we could get in real trouble for charging in there," Simon worries.

"It doesn't matter. There is a criminal in there with a hostage! We do whatever we can to get in," I tell him while keeping my eyes firmly on the road, making sure the two police men are still following in their rental car.

The house is in a pretty deserted area, perfect for Nick to hold up there with Lily for awhile.

We drive down a bumpy, dirt road that leads to the house. Were so close now, my Lily could be in there and all this can finally be over.

I pull off to the side of the road as the house comes into view. We don't want to get too close, we can't risk alerting Nick.

I step out and meet up with the policemen.

"Our best bet is to just break down the door," Simon tells them the plan,"Nick won't be expecting anyone so I doubt he would open the door if we knocked. We can't risk him taking Lily and running-"

RINGGG!!

I pull out my phone.

KAYLI CALLING shows the caller ID.

I frown and hit dismiss. I turn back to the guys and nod for Simon to go on.

"We will-"

RINGGG!!

I groan and see that its Kayli again." I gotta take this," I tell them.

I walk a few feet away and answer my phone,"What?" I snap,"I'm a bit busy-"