2. Excuse Me?!

Chapter 2:

Before I have a chance to say anything I'm pushed against the now closed door and punched in the face.

"Where have you been!!!!" he roars again.

I glare at him and try to dodge his next punch,"I was at school like I go to every other five days of the week!" I yell back letting my anger override my fear.

My mother walks in the room smoking something,"Don't yell at your father like that you ungreatful little bitch!" she screams and slaps me hard in the face.

They keep screaming and yelling so I give up and take the beating, I'm unable to do anything anyways and after 12 years of being beaten I just don't have the fight in me anymore.

A few hours later they get tired of beating me and go to smoke something and drink some beer. I escape to my room and cry for bit, there pity tears though. I get myself together and take a warm bath to help soothe my sore beaten body.

My phone vibrates, I flip it open to see a text from Nick.

Nick: Why the hell were you in that douchebags car???

I sigh, jeez he really needs to lay off me. Yea I was with a guy but its not like I do this alot, actually this is probably the fort guy I've been close to having a friendship with in a year since Nick came along.

Lily: He was just driving me home, jeez.

Nick: Well you looked pretty cozy in his car with him.

I groan annoyed and text him back.

Lily: We. are. Just. Friends!

Nick: Whatever.

I throw my phone to the carpeted floor and finish taking my bath.

I dress and put my hair up in a bun and lay down on my bed and try to sleep, hoping my parents won't come in for another beating.

I wake in the morning slightly surprised that I didn't have another beating but I'm glad.

I get dressed and go out my window and down the tree near the side of the house instead of going downstairs out the front door. I don't want there to be a chance of getting beaten this morning, it'd spoil my good mood and also make me late to meet Cole.

I walk down the road and to the end of the street and see Coles nice car waiting.

I smile and climb in. He smiles at me,"Morning."

"Good morning," I say.

We drive to school and hang at my locker with Kayli and Taylor.

I turn and see Nick at the end of the hall glaring at Cole then at me. I groan and look back to my friends,"Uh I'm going to go..... Over there," I tell them.

Kayli sees Nick and sighs but nods.

I walk over to my boyfriend and he leads me a little ways away.

He stops and looks at me,"Explain!"

I look at him shocked,"What?!" I ask confused,"Explain what?"

"You and that new guy," he say not even bothering with his name.

"Oh my god!" I say annoyed,"What is with you? Your always jelous of all my guy friends and I don't even have any anymore because you scared them off."

"Well I wouldn't be jelous if you weren't all over them," he almost shouts.

I cross my arms,"Oh come on, I haven't even hugged any of them," I say.

He shakes his head,"Where do you get all those brusies from then?" he questions,"Are people beating you up or are guys attacking you? I know I haven't brought it up but I need to know, are you cheating on me?"

I stare at him shocked,"How the hell would that have anything to do with me cheating on you?!" I tell him,"And I am not cheating on you!"

He stares at me,"Where do the brusies come from then?"

I sigh and hang my head,"..... Fine, I'll tell you," I take a deep breath then tell my biggest secret,"My parents beat me almost every night!"

I look up and I see him staring at me in shock and something else.... Is that disgust?

I start to say something but he shakes his head,"Your own parents BEAT you!" he says,"Thats some messed up shit!"

I stare at him shocked,"Excuse me?!"

He takes a step away from me,"I knew you didn't get along with your family but that's messed up. I don't want to have to deal with your emotional shit!"

I stare at him so shocked and angry that I might pass out, how the hell did the conversation turn into this?

"What are you fucking talking about?!" I shout.

"I don't want your baggage and people will probably think I beat you up of something," he says.

I shake my head utterly dumbfounded,"You are such a fucking dick!" I tell him,"I can't believe that you would leave me over this, I was going to leave you anyways but really?" I shake my head,"Oh well, bye bye Nick and go suck a dick!" I then turn and walk away from him.

Ugh how could he have the nerve to say that, I'm more angry than sad because I was going to dump him anyways but now one word goes through my head..... REVENGE!!!!

_______________________________________________________

Hmm wonder what she's gona do.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!