The Untitled Story of Two Guys [4]

Chapter 4:

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the window in my bedroom. Blindingly, I stumbled into the bathroom stripping out of my boxers and walking straight into the shower. After a much needed shower, I got dressed and headed into the kitchen. Not that tired anymore, I poured myself some cereal, munching on it quietly as I watched the news. Nothing much going on. Just the same old reports on the oil spill and what not.

Finished with my cereal, I grabbed my car keys and headed outside to do a little bit of exploring. Looking at the already, early morning traffic I decided to quit with driving and just walk down the streets. I walked down the busy street filled with people already, even at 8 am on a Saturday morning. I passed a tattoo shop and curious I walked inside. The window had showcased a few designs and a mannequin with a fake tattoo. Inside there was a black counter set up in the front blocking people from the other side. It was just like a hair salon except their were things like tattoo guns and different tattoo paints on the counters of the shop. I sat down on the waiting chair and flipped through a magazine filled with different designs. What did Aaron tell me the other day? Oh yeah, he's a tattoo artist. Just thinking about him sent shivers down my spine. I rubbed my hands and continued looking through the magazine.

"Hey," I heard someone's fluid voice speak. I look up surprised. In front of me stood Aaron. "You, Elliot in a tattoo shop," he said as I stared at him. "Unbelievable," he says shaking his head before getting rid of his gloves and throwing them in the nearby trash bin. "So what are you doing here," he asks me. "Curiosity," I sheepishly reply as he sits down in the chair in front of me. He nods as if understanding before speaking. "What's that saying? Oh yeah, curiosity killed the cat," he says looking at me. In response, all I do is shrug. I look down at the magazine looking at the page filled with flower designs. "Aah those are designs for the more softer people that don't enjoy hardcore things," he says almost teasingly. I blush before flipping the page only to find myself blushing even more. The next page was filled with erotic tattoos such as boys kissing and stuff like that. My fingers fumble as I try to flip the page causing Aaron to chuckle.

"Your too cute," he says making me blush even more if that's even possible. I look down even more embarrassed. "I understand," he says as if saying he's sorry for teasing me. I send him a small smile. He looks up at the clock. "Hey why don't we go walk or something. I'm not to busy. The shop being closed for an hour or so isn't gonna kill my business," he says looking at me expectantly. And than, that was when I did a stupid thing. Well more like I said a stupid thing.

"Sure I'd love to." You might think what's wrong with that. Well you'd know something is very wrong with it if the guy sitting next to takes your hand intertwining it with yours.