The Untitled Story of Two Guys [2]

Chapter 2:

"I'm Aaron," he says as we both sit down on the couch after an exhausting session of unpacking and setting things up around the apartment. Throughout the time, we worked silently not saying one words besides the boxers encounter in my bedroom. After a handful of yanking back boxers, we both finally stopped and got back to work. Now here we were three hours later and I was questioning myself. Why would a random stranger help me unpack all that junk?

"I'm Elliot," I tell him.

"Nice to meet you," he says and that was pretty much it for conversation. An awkward silence filled the air and I felt myself dreading the fact that I had nothing interesting to say in front of this godlike creature. We were just both sitting there now, watching TV. More specifically some bogus sit come meant to make people laugh but right now it was the bridge between the major awkwardness that we would reach in seconds if it weren't for the non humorous sit come to be playing. I watched as the girl on television laughed before kissing her boyfriend right in front of her ex. Guess it was supposed to be funny in a way but the only thing I found it to be was extremely stupid and I think it made the air around us even more awkward. Aaron coughs as he slightly moves. Is it just me or did he move closer? I clear my throat and smile at him nervously before turning back to watch the stupid sit come. I didn't even notice it was on a break until a commercial for The Foundation To Support Homosexual People came on. I blushed slightly as it showed two guys holding hands. The foundation is actually a foundation that raises money to give speeches around different parts of the united states to make people more aware about homosexuals and the committee tries to get people to sign a petition that says 'we agree that gay marriages should not be banned.' It's a very thoughtful argument here in the US, I think personally.

"So...," he says trailing off breaking the awkward silence once again only to fill it with more when I didn't respond. Only stare at him blankly wondering 'what should I say.'

"Um, so why did you move here," he asks me turning away from the television to stare at me. "Oh uh you know, business wise," I mumble. I see as he nods before continuing. "What do you do," he asks me looking thoroughly interested. "Well I'm a um a photographer. I accepted a job here for scene model photographing."

Sorry it's short, I'll continue later on :( but my mom is forcing me to go to sleep :/